Survival Deals

how is this a deal? they are $1.5-2 cheaper than amazon but you gotta pay $5 shipping through Woots?

I've noticed that a lot with Woot. They'll have something for $40 while it's $45 on Amazon and you have to pay the $5 shipping so it ends up being the same. Being that Amazon owns Woot you're probably better off just buying it through Amazon.

The ones I checked were cheaper than that for example the Chicken Teriyaki and Rice is $17.99 on Woot and $21.78. Almost a $4.00 difference, Chicken and Rice @ Woot $12.99 @ Amazon $16.90 almost $4.00 here too and unless you have Prime you may have a shipping charge too. It's like most things you have to check and compare each item. Some worthwhile and others not so much.

how is this a deal? they are $1.5-2 cheaper than amazon but you gotta pay $5 shipping through Woots?

The EMS store near me in Newton is in the process of closing. I went there recently, and while it was already pretty picked over, there were still quite a few Esbit solid fuel tabs and replacement filter cartridges for backpacking type water filters (MSR sweetwater and Katadyn were the two I recognized). The fuel tabs ended up being about $3.50/12 pack and the filter (MSR Sweetwater) was a little less than $25.
There were other gear odds and ends, but nothing that caught my eye.
Got an email this week saying the sale goes on...
Oh, and they still had a fair amount of clothing left, but they were almost exclusively size Small and XL or greater.

For some reason I'm just not able to order from Patriot's Supply. Fill in all the info and when I hit process it send me to an error page. Same thing on two different computers using IE or Firefox. Hummmm, I guess I'm not allowed.

For some reason I'm just not able to order from Patriot's Supply. Fill in all the info and when I hit process it send me to an error page. Same thing on two different computers using IE or Firefox. Hummmm, I guess I'm not allowed.

I was just able to do it, but I was using Chrome. What was your quantity that you were trying to order? I saw that they had a limit of 2 so maybe if you had more than that it wouldn't work??

I hit the temporary allow entire page with firefox and went through fine.

Back
Top Bottom