Survival Deals

Are these any good? You could almost buy 3 of these for the price of one Honda eu2000.

I have only given it a quick test but it seems to run pretty well. Overall reviews for it are very positive. From what I understand it is a clone of the Yamaha small inverter generator. You can link up two of them together as well with the kit that is something like $50.

Just saw this today. 5 gallon metal Eagle gas cans for $31.63 shipped. They are actually cheaper than the 2.5 gallon cans currently.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00004Y75M/ref=od_aui_detailpages00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Strong endorsement from Woot, lol

Hey! HEY! IT'S IMPORTANT YOU READ THIS! This here Inverter Generator requires fuel, so it can't be returned to Woot. Once you hit that big yellow button, it's yours. Don't say we didn't warn you. But you are still covered by the Manufacturer for warranty claims. We have enough broken crap around here, we don't need yours cluttering up the place.

they run this from time to time.its freeze dried-just add boiling water. have it for emergencies, haven't tried most of it. the banana snack chips are good. comes in a box, so i have 4 boxes stored in a plastic tub from walmart. one box just fits in a home depot 2 gallon bucket. have some for emergencies. plan to order more. be aware, their sales are always for a short time.

Wow, I like the looks of that, anyone have any experience with them?

Not sure if you mean that pack or SG in general. As far as the company we've bought a lot of things from them. Very few issues or returns. Any thing we have returned has been hassle free.

My experience with them is quality is hit or miss. Just my 2 cents. I have gotten some good deals with them in the past but lately the quality seems to be dropping.

I just got the pack, now Sold Out online, keep checking back though (use the link above).

This is the real deal, actual Military Issue;
includes the Main (HUGE) Pack - dump clips and enough strapping to tie up the Queen Elizabeth (or hold the bag tight) plus Mortar Tube carriers on either side for the next protest in Boston (sorry, had to do it).
Assault pack mounts nicely to the main - this also includes shoulder and waist belt for easy carrying.
Hydration came mounted in the Assault Pack.

TOP NOTCH - I would have bought two had I known it was this good.

Keep checking the link - good luck, if you need a pack this is the one to get. Price point was $180.

Last edited:
Wow, I like the looks of that, anyone have any experience with them?

Hah...Unfortunately all too much! Filled it with 100+ lbs of gear and humped countless miles with that damned thing. They're good quality, just not the most comfortable ergonomic design. If I had anything to say about it, my Marines would be packing with Ospreys or another decent quality lightweight pack.

Back
Top Bottom