• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Survival Deals

Also: 2-Pack of FoodSaver 8" x 20' Vacuum-Seal Rolls for $6.99 (2nd becomes free in cart) - 10% w/ promo code SAVE10 = $6.29. Shipping is free.

It was coming out to about $25 for me. Probably better of just going to Bed Bath and Beyond with one of their $5 off $15 coupons. That's what I do and I get the 11 inch rolls for about $15.

It was coming out to about $25 for me. Probably better of just going to Bed Bath and Beyond with one of their $5 off $15 coupons. That's what I do and I get the 11 inch rolls for about $15.

Try adding 4 to the cart with the code, it shows as $12.58

All the sellers are just launched. It's likely a scam. I had this happen with a too cheap mora knife.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

I bought the one for $7 in case it's a scam. It says shipped as of today.

So how do amazon third party scams work exactly?

Last edited:
I bought the one for $7 in case it's a scam. It says shipped as of today
What the seller i ordered from did was ship something, not the knife, to not my address from china. This presumably gave them a tracking number to give to amazon so they got paid.

What the seller i ordered from did was ship something, not the knife, to not my address from china. This presumably gave them a tracking number to give to amazon so they got paid.

Hopefully not a scam, just my experience.

Hopefully not a scam, just my experience.

I heard of this scam but on Ebay. I know someone who bought a motorcycle helmet and he went to the Post office to get it and the box was 2"x2"! He refused to accept it and then told Ebay he never got it.

Mine says it arrives on Friday so I could always dispute it but its only $7 so most people probably don't sweat it

Back
Top Bottom