• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Surprised while watching CNN

I was flipping through the "news" channels and caught CNN just in time for a piece on "Guns & Violence." Great, here we go, I thought. To my amazement though, about 75% of the comments that were shared from viewers were along the lines of "Gun's aren't to blame, the people committing crimes are." PLUS, the other 25% from the other side sounded nowhere near as thought out or professional.

Maybe I'm just optimistic today, but it was about the least biased thing I've seen today.

Yeah, they are reasonable people. you can trust them with your gun rights.

I fear the new angle is going to be :

" It's not the guns , it's the people. We need to tighten way down on all this freedom stuff. Crazy people , depressed people , people who are capable of violence - like ex military , people who post pro constitutional positions on the internet .... It will save a child. "

I fear the new angle is going to be :

" It's not the guns , it's the people. We need to tighten way down on all this freedom stuff. Crazy people , depressed people , people who are capable of violence - like ex military , people who post pro constitutional positions on the internet .... It will save a child. "

I'd like to see them try that. It might be the thing that finally wakes people up.

Back
Top Bottom