• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Support Comm2A - Shop Amazon!

Comm2A

Director Comm2a
Dealer
NES Member
Comm2A has joined the Amazon Affiliate's Program giving us an exciting new way to raise the money required to protect your civil rights. Comm2A will receive a portion of all purchases made on Amazon when the buyer uses the Shop Amazon link on the Comm2A home page.

We highly recommend Amazon gift certificates for that last minute Christmas gift. They ship next and you'll be supporting Comm2A. You might even want to order one for yourself.

Comm2A has joined the Amazon Affiliate's Program giving us an exciting new way to raise the money required to protect your civil rights. Comm2A will receive a portion of all purchases made on Amazon when the buyer uses the Shop Amazon link on the Comm2A home page.

We highly recommend Amazon gift certificates for that last minute Christmas gift. They ship next and you'll be supporting Comm2A. You might even want to order one for yourself.

I do some of my shopping on amazon, I will use the link today.

I will be buying most everything on Amazon through October 2013 and will absolutely use this link for each purchase.

How much/often do we need to use the link to make sure our purchases count? If there was a way I could permanently connect it to my amazon account, that would be awesome.

Copied the link into my Amazon bookmark in my browser. I shop at Amazon all the time!

How much/often do we need to use the link to make sure our purchases count? If there was a way I could permanently connect it to my amazon account, that would be awesome.

Every individual purchase counts as long as us navigate to Amazon thru Comm2A. I have not yet figured out if you can permanently link your account to Comm2A. I don't think that you can.

For some reason, in Firefox clicking on the link at the Comm2A site brings me back here, not to Amazon. It works fine in IE. Anyone else have that experience?

just bought a 5.11 belt thru the link. i shop amazon A LOT. [smile]
there was nothing in my order details that showed i purchased through an affiliated link. does comm2a get notifications? want to make sure you get your money.

Last edited:
I'll have to try that next time I buy something on Amazon.

For now, a straight-up donation will have to do.

All you guys in Comm2A have been doing a fantastic job fighting for our rights! Thank you.

This is a fantastic idea, just wish you had rolled it out earlier. My wife has already blown thousands of dollars ordering basically everything for Christmas through Amazon. Crap, all of that could have counted.

The program works as a click-thru referral program, so you won't be notified. As long as you end up at Amazon by clicking through the Comm2A home page link we'll get credit.

If it works like the other people I know with amazon links, you should be able to see what was bought through your link, but not who is buying it.

This is a fantastic idea, just wish you had rolled it out earlier. My wife has already blown thousands of dollars ordering basically everything for Christmas through Amazon. Crap, all of that could have counted.
I know, we just couldn't get it figured out in time. We've been busy.

If it works like the other people I know with amazon links, you should be able to see what was bought through your link, but not who is buying it.
yes.

Back
Top Bottom