Support Comm2A - Shop Amazon!

Has this been stuck yet? I've been trying to tell people about how NES and Comm2a have resorted to amazon as a means of funding. However they think its a joke as if its real or not.

Well, just ordered Tapco trigger and related stuff for my AK build via this avenue, seeing I spend lots on Amazon I'll be happy to help Comm2a

I bookmarked the click through and put it on my bookmarks bar. That way I won't forget. I don't care if they collect sales tax because they have a great selection and usually a can't be beat price. Plus they have availability. Brownells and Midway are out of LPKs, but a vendor on Amazon had them at about the same price and with free shipping.

The only down side is I ordered before this post was up.

I don't care if they collect sales tax because they have a great selection and usually a can't be beat price.

This.

I will have to keep this mind whenever I order off of Amazon, which can be frequent. Thanks Comm2a. Wish there was a way to link it to my Amazon account though.

Reminder bump to remind folks about this great program. It costs you nothing to support Comm2A if you're going to shop at Amazon anyway. We're very excited about this program and can already see it's potential. Tell your friends and family!

Reminder bump to remind folks about this great program. It costs you nothing to support Comm2A if you're going to shop at Amazon anyway. We're very excited about this program and can already see it's potential. Tell your friends and family!

This definitely needs to be made a sticky, I almost forgot about it again!

The BS about the MA taxes upsets me now mostly cause I'm out of state... but I will still purchase through the Comm2a link...

I bought today and the tax hasn't kicked in yet. Buy now and use Comm2A's web page to sign on to Amazon.

I would, if I had not decided to not to purchase anything from Amazon since they decided to collect MA sales tax. I will support local merchants, or donate directly.

I would, if I had not decided to not to purchase anything from Amazon since they decided to collect MA sales tax. I will support local merchants, or donate directly.
They're not collecting MA sales tax yet. They will start collecting it soon but it's not their decision. They're required to do it because they have a physical presence in MA (I think marketing research office in Cambridge).
BTW you're required to pay 6.25% use tax on your out of state and Internet purchases. http://www.mass.gov/dor/individuals/taxpayer-help-and-resources/tax-guides/salesuse-tax-guide.html

They're not collecting MA sales tax yet. They will start collecting it soon but it's not their decision. They're required to do it because they have a physical presence in MA (I think marketing research office in Cambridge).
BTW you're required to pay 6.25% use tax on your out of state and Internet purchases. http://www.mass.gov/dor/individuals/taxpayer-help-and-resources/tax-guides/salesuse-tax-guide.html

November 2013 is when it's scheduled to start. That's when I have to decide whether or not to cancel my Prime account.

That's right, it's almost a year before Amazon starts collecting sales tax. In the meantime, use this link. This as been surprisingly beneficial and we were (ok I am) idiots for not doing this sooner.

Just bought a bunch of stuff. Used the link on the Comm2A page. Nothing in the process let me know that this did anything special compared to just using amazon.com. But I used it. Hope it works. I have going through processes like this where there is no confirmation it is working as intended.

I use Amazon all the time.

I now have Amazon Prime.

I was going to tell my friends and relatives to buy stuff through me because I get 1% back from my credit card purchases.

I can have by friends stuff shipped with my Amazon Prime free 2nd day shipping.

Through your link, I can do that AND support Comm2a.

This should be a sticky.

If we all bought stuff through your link, Comm2a will really benefit.

Back
Top Bottom