• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

summer coming time to break out the dirty look from libtards trucker caps

have plenty of likewise tee shirts to match [NES Disclaimer: all items, materials presented, including myself are not gay]
View attachment 746983
Paging:

@Rockrivr1 for a stylish CCW combination to match your caps.

@dgrantdoherty for recommendations on matching thongs.

@Reptile for recommendations on fanny packs and tactical shorts.

@je25ff for flip flop recommendations (Operator flip flops)

@FalArAk for wallet recommendation.

@drgrant to judge if the options proposed are skinflint or good to go.

I am confident this group can turn the OP from GAY to NES STUD OPRATOR.

Last edited:
Challenge on the not gay thing
42593.png

If he is wearing, he likes it. So, I guess he likes cocks?

Maybe he likes cocks on his head?
He likes giving cocks head

Paging:

Well I’ll be posting a thread Monday with some pics about how I joined @Broc gay 6.5CM sniper club. So who knows I guess.

The one on the right, is that "secret ... nuts", "secret ... squirrel nuts", "secret ... I like nuts" ...?
Secret Squirrel. On deployments all the Special Forces guys are referred to as Secret Squirrels by the POG's. I was a POG, though I preferred the term REMF.

I picked up that same Secret Squirrel patch for my patch book, but I won't wear it. My favorite hat patches are my "Weyland Yutani -Building Better Worlds" patch and my "Guns and Coffee" patch.

Secret Squirrel. On deployments all the Special Forces guys are referred to as Secret Squirrels by the POG's. I was a POG, though I preferred the term REMF.

I picked up that same patch for my patch book, but I won't wear it. My favorite hat patches are my "Weyland Yutani -Building Better Worlds" patch and my "Guns and Coffee" patch.

In the Air Force, it was just used as a derogatory term for anything classified. I worked in Intel, so all our stuff was Secret Squirrel shit. Some of it wasn’t to be talked about with anyone not properly cleared, so it was “black”, hence the color of the squirrel. (It was cool that I lived in Westfield when I got the patch, because Westfield is known for black squirrels)

In the Air Force, it was just used as a derogatory term for anything classified. I worked in Intel, so all our stuff was Secret Squirrel shit. Some of it wasn’t to be talked about with anyone not properly cleared, so it was “black”, hence the color of the squirrel. (It was cool that I lived in Westfield when I got the patch, because Westfield is known for black squirrels)
I was an Air Force wrench Turner supporting comms for the Air Control Mission.

Paging:

More like, "Queer Eye for the Straight Gay Guy"

But there's nothing wrong with that. NES is fully inclusive...

Back
Top Bottom