Suggestions: optics for PS90

EOTech 512. No need for a laser, just use a Streamlight or some similar pistol light for a light.

I tried to use red dot that came with my Sig556 but that thing is crappy. and red dot itself is doubled not sure if its broken or it just needs to be adjusted.
at this point im looking at Aimpoint COMPML3 , Aimpoint CompC3 and Aimpoint CompM2 w/4MOA but im not sure what to pick.

I tried to use red dot that came with my Sig556 but that thing is crappy. and red dot itself is doubled not sure if its broken or it just needs to be adjusted.
at this point im looking at Aimpoint COMPML3 , Aimpoint CompC3 and Aimpoint CompM2 w/4MOA but im not sure what to pick.

I own a Sig 556 as well...great rifle! But comes with shitty sights and cheap red dot. Would you be interested in considering a 1X4 scope instead of a plain red dot? For a cheap alternative, you could go with a Millet DMS-1 1X4 scope. It mounts with 30mm rings (I use a nice mount that Wilson Combat makes for only $30-$40 bucks). The Millet is a true zero magnification scope so it allows you nearly red-dot-like performance at close range (it has an illuminated redicle)...but also has adjustable eye relief and the ability to zoom to 4X magnification for those longer shots. It runs between $200-$250 and is well built for the price. The glass is quite clear and it holds zero. You'll find many positive reviews on it on the net

It's not you, the thing is a complete POS. All you have to do is breathe on it and it's off alignment or breaks. For now I bought a Nikon Monarch, but will eventually get an ACOG or something similar for tactical. I'd like to find something that has the red dot and use in ver low light (like the ACOG), but is also telescopic. No luck yet.

Back
Top Bottom