Sub base NL

Better re-read the article you posted. That is NOT what happened according to the article.

You mean this part?

" At that point, officers reportedly fired warning shots and the man complied.

Two navy civilian police officers were injured by the ricocheting bullets..."

Word I got was some dude tried to gain access to the base, one civilian employed police officer (gate guard) shot at the offender, and either hit another officer in the leg, or the ricochet hit the officer. The first officer suffered a minor stab wound. The perp was subdued with pepper sray. Surprisingly getting on base this morning wasn't that bad, even with the snow. This is just my contribution to the scuttlebutt/rumor mill.

Word I got was some dude tried to gain access to the base, one civilian employed police officer (gate guard) shot at the offender, and either hit another officer in the leg, or the ricochet hit the officer. The first officer suffered a minor stab wound. The perp was subdued with pepper sray. Surprisingly getting on base this morning wasn't that bad, even with the snow. This is just my contribution to the scuttlebutt/rumor mill.

No facts please. My tinfoil hat runs better on rumors connection and lies

You mean this part?

" At that point, officers reportedly fired warning shots and the man complied.

Two navy civilian police officers were injured by the ricocheting bullets..."

This is what you wrote above:

Cops shot two naval officers while apprehending a man with a knife

This implies that some cops shot to "Naval Officers", when it was two (basically) contract security guards whose warning shots ricocheted and hit themselves. Not exactly the same as the NYPD fiasco . . . this time those security guards learned why warning shots aren't a good idea instead of some innocents being shot.

This is what you wrote above:

This implies that some cops shot to "Naval Officers", when it was two (basically) contract security guards whose warning shots ricocheted and hit themselves. Not exactly the same as the NYPD fiasco . . . this time those security guards learned why warning shots aren't a good idea instead of some innocents being shot.

All I have to say is you're responsible for whatever your round hits once it's out of your hands.

Back
Top Bottom