• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Steiner 8 x 30 Military R Mil. Spec. Tactical Binocular w/ US Army M-22 Reticle 481

That's a screaming deal. Thanks for the tip.

From the Woot comment board..

jamesbottomtooth wrote:
so this looks like its almost as all the linked deals, but with the "Recticle" ie the notches that help you with distance guestimation..

wonder if its really worth it.. this Amazon.com: Steiner Military Series Binoculars-Choose Size: Electronics vs Amazon.com: Steiner 8x30 Military/Marine Binocular: Sports & Outdoors $500+ price difference on amazon for just the recticle?

i'll get this tomorrow morning if someone convinces me

steineroptics

Completely different binoculars. The 280 in the 2nd link is a commercial version of the military binocular in the 1st link. Our military binoculars are made to strict US military specifications whereas the civilian versions are not. These are some seriously rugged binos and the optical quality is superb. This is a ridiculous deal on these binoculars. You won't be disappointed.

If you are looking for an extremely rugged military grade binocular I'd jump on this immediately. It looks like our military products will once again become restricted from commercial sales very soon.

To be clear, the reticle in the one on Woot is different than the one in the first link.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom