• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Starbucks caves to the Anti's!

Status
Not open for further replies.
From the document below, it appears starbucks, once the bastion for common sense business practices concerning firearms, has changed it's policy and "no longer welcomes weapons" in their locations.

sbux.jpg

Of course, they're not going to ask you to leave until some moonbat complains.

Last edited:
wow.. too bad..

their overpriced coffee was easier to swallow when i thought they supported our rights. even bought some gift cards from there rather than DD.
now, F them

Baaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaaaaa Sheep now feel safe but there will still be a lot of concealed carry.[rofl] But the sheep will be safe because of a piece of worthless paper.[rofl]

Baaaaaaaaaa Baaaaaaaaaaaaa Sheep now feel safe but there will still be a lot of concealed carry.[rofl] But the sheep will be safe because of a piece of worthless paper.[rofl]

I wont go there again.

And I just started stocking up the fridge with there coffee from Stop&Shop. Looks like I will return the rest.

F them

I actually did use to buy Starbucks coffee beans to make my coffee in the morning. Not anymore.

I wont go there again.

And I just started stocking up the fridge with there coffee from Stop&Shop. Looks like I will return the rest.

F them

I googled to find a cheaper replacement for Starbucks coffee and found Folgers Black Silk. I've been drinking it for years, ever since Starbucks backed the concept of, "carbon credits." Black Silk is smoother, less bitter than Starbucks and I haven't gotten tired of it.

They never "supported" anything, they were just neutral. Then you had to go and force them into it, and this is what happens. I am sure they won't miss your 2 dollar bills.

All this says is they'll kick you out if you're being a douche and are visibly armed. Same (I assume) as if you were being a douche and WEREN'T armed.

Only change I see is they went from "Eh, whatever" to "Eh, please don't? Maybe?"

They never "supported" anything, they were just neutral. Then you had to go and force them into it, and this is what happens. I am sure they won't miss your 2 dollar bills.

Exactly, there was a lot of projection that they were pro 2a. They are a moonbat company and always will be.

Why does everyone give Starbucks a bad rap about being expensive? If you just get a brewed coffee or iced coffee, the prices are comparable to Dunks. If you get an espresso based coffee at Dunks, it's not cheap.

All this says is they'll kick you out if you're being a douche and are visibly armed. Same (I assume) as if you were being a douche and WEREN'T armed.

Only change I see is they went from "Eh, whatever" to "Eh, please don't? Maybe?"

The biggest thing is that the Anti's got them to change their position even slightly. I personally feel like a company shouldn't have a pro-2a stance necessarily, but they should not be actively anti-2a. Neutral is just fine for me, but by saying "we don't want them here, even if we don't enforce it", they're giving the anti's another stick to beat us with.

All I see is a printed document with their logo taken with a cell phone camera.

Anyone can create a document in Microsoft Word and slap a Starbucks logo on it.

Come back when you have real proof, like a statement or document on their website.

It's unfortunate that Starbucks has become a pawn in the fight against the Second Amendment. I feel badly for them, it is not a problem their business needed. I'll continue to drink Starbuck coffee when the mood hits me.

i dont drink coffee, never had a cup in my life. concealed means concealed but if an establishment was anti firearm they would not get my business plain and simple

Exactly. Their policy hasn't functionally changed. Yes it's a "cave". Now they can tell "Moms that haven't had a decent orgasm in more than a decade" that they don't allow guns in their stores. But if they carry them we aren't going to say nothing. Because its legal...and they have a gun...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom