• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Springfield MA area meetup ON 9/10/21 AT Hampden House discussion inside

Better date ? 3rd or 10th?

• 3rd

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • 10th

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The food was great…I’ll definitely go there again
My 4th drink was a mistake…. And ordering desert was a bad call.

Place was very busy.

Was cool to see that bronce…I think they’ll sell a lot of those

I looked at the menu I thought it was kind of expensive. But the size of the portion I got with my shrimp scampi type thing is huge

I told my wife that we were most likely the most armed group
in Hampden MA last night except for the Hampden police and may be more depending how big the Hampden night shift is. So let's be honest how many of you were armed last night I told my wife every one was am I wrong. I will start yes with a firearm and a knife however that is normal everyday for me.

in Hampden MA last night except for the Hampden police and may be more depending how big the Hampden night shift is. So let's be honest how many of you were armed last night I told my wife every one was am I wrong. I will start yes with a firearm and a knife however that is normal everyday for me.
Seconded but I only had my .380 and a knife. I figured you all had me covered 🤣

Years ago I was new to the forum and made the same statement about a meet up. I was flamed lol neg rep lol

The food was great…I’ll definitely go there again
My 4th drink was a mistake…. And ordering desert was a bad call.

Place was very busy.

Was cool to see that bronce…I think they’ll sell a lot of those

I looked at the menu I thought it was kind of expensive. But the size of the portion I got with my shrimp scampi type thing is huge
Sorry I missed. Would have been a late comer anyway. Sounds like it was a good time.

I didn’t bring a gun I was shitfaced.
I don’t carry anymore. I never leave the house……

It wasn’t a bad turn out…The place was packed and we got our own little back room…

If it was a timing thing for you guys You can usually show up late these things
Took two hours to get our food…

Next time id fill up on bread first.

That was a better venue than anything I suggested. It’s really hit or miss lately with everyone reopening still.

The caramel cheesecake I had was great

Back
Top Bottom