• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Somebody lost a good woman

I love how the article is written in a way to make it seem like she needed a license to ā€œpossessā€ the knives, too. Would she have been arrested if she were walking down the street with just knives in her bag? How about if they werenā€™t ā€œmilitaryā€ knives, and just some ginsus from her kitchen drawer?

ā€œUpon further investigation, law enforcement found that Ms. Sulewski was in possession of two shotguns and two military K-Bar knives concealed in a black trash bag. Sulewski did not possess a License to Carry or an FID for these weapons. Consequently, she was arrested.ā€

Theres gotta be more to this story.......why would she be walking down the street with that stuff in a trashbag. She looks like she had a hard life, but not that type of hard life. To me she looks like more of a sad grandma trying to get rid of her late husbands stuff.....

Really. Watch old TV shows from the 50s and 60s when they show people in their late 60s. They all look half dead already (granted, probably casting decisions, but that's what the public expected).
Archie Bunker was supposed to have celebrated his fiftieth birthday in a 1974 episode of All in the Family. I'm three years older than that right now. [shocked]

Really. Watch old TV shows from the 50s and 60s when they show people in their late 60s. They all look half dead already (granted, probably casting decisions, but that's what the public expected).

Andy Griffith show has this when thelma Lou takes a fight with barney. Barney goes to mt pilot returns with 2 bar flies. They look just this side of the grave. Smoking does some serious damage to the cells.

Back
Top Bottom