Some Definite Mishandling

I kept waiting for some indication that the whole thing is a hoax. I mean, "Dopey the Bum"????? I thought, surely, they are totally making asses of themselves so as to deliberately portray gunowners in a bad light and further the gun-ban agenda. I haven't found any indication of that though- [crying]

Ok, that is pretty poor firearms saftey on so many levels [frown]. Sad, very sad, my dog shows better judgment around firearms than this group of freaks [angry]. Hope no one gets hurt, thats all I can say.[rolleyes]...................

I kept waiting for the OH s@#$# ...lets get outa here or quote or DUDE you shot your MOM!

Sometimes the gene pool needs some bleach.

attachment.php

Smells like "Hey I went to the gun store and bought the cheapest handgun you could buy without even the remotest concern about how to use it properly. " [rolleyes]

-Mike

Smells like "Hey I went to the gun store and bought the cheapest handgun you could buy without even the remotest concern about how to use it properly. " [rolleyes]

-Mike

I'd say that's exactly how it happened.

J...F...C. People like that scare me. Reminds me of the kid that almost shot me with a Beretta at the range a few months back...

The range that I NO LONGER BELONG TO!!!!!

That is just great. When people like that post their lack of safety with guns on youtube for the world to see, it only gives the anti-gun community more fuel for the fire.They set a horrible example for being safe. People like that are the reason that accidental shootings happen. They should have that gun taken away for their own good, and the safety of others.

Back
Top Bottom