So I just got home from work...

Pete85

NES Member
And I checked the mail. And in the mail was a brand new LTC-A Restrictions: None.[smile][smile][smile][smile][smile][smile][smile][smile]

Now I need to go buy some guns!!!

nice!

go and get you an M&P or Glock fotey! [laugh]

Jay, have we settled on "fotey" as the official spelling of the True Gangsta cal, or are we still considering Fotay?

I figure it ought to have a capital F for emphasis but I'm up in the air on the second syllable.

Sorry for the thread jack...back to you. You should definitely go with a handgun to start. Hell, you got a Class A, use it. Now the standard (stock) answer we usually give is .22 but since you've told us that's right out, How about a Browing High Cap?

There's a suggestion you don't see every day.

Last edited:
The posibilities for my first shotgun are either a Mossberg 500, or a Remington 870 because both have proven records, and both have many many options to upgrade/change the gun. Anyone who has shot both, which do you prefer and why?
My first pistol will be a Sig, either a 226 or 229. Which one will be based on what's available and price when I get to a gun store.

I doubt I'll be getting both a pistol and a shotgun at the same time, but definately over the next couple months.

EDIT: It was in Taunton that I got my license. 6 weeks and 1 day after meeting with the detective.

[angry]It sucks that being able to exercise one's God Given Right is cause for celebration. (Sorry if I ruined the Mood)

But This is MA, and somewhere a liberal will weep when you buy your first gun. So here's to you [cheers]. Congrats on your LTC and good luck with your first purchase.

Back
Top Bottom