So do you tell a LEO at a traffic stop if you're carrying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeremy, you have beat my personal best of carrying 5 guns at once. Now I have to figure out where & how to hide 6. Thanks for uppin' the bar! [wink]

Congratulations on the move!

That's an answer to the old question. The new question is, "What do you tell a LEO when there are so many guns carried that they're sticking out every which way and the weight is pulling your pants down?" and if they ask what kind of guns you have, do you say "a Webley MkVI, an Enfield No2 Mk1, a CZ 52 & 82, a nagant 1895, and a Colt 1908", or do you just say, "um, handguns?"[laugh]

If asked how many, you could have given the standard NES reply: "As many as I need, not as many as I want." [smile]

Stop this NOW, it's for the children........................ok not really, thought I would use a liberals idea, seems they sucker in tons of people all the time....................

You wanna kill it, or should I? [wink]

Somebody, please... I just can't bring myself to kill my own thread!

house_of_frankenstein_revive.jpg

"But soon," he cried, with sad and solemn enthusiasm, "I shall die, and what I now feel be no longer felt. Soon these burning miseries will be extinct. I shall ascend my funeral pile triumphantly, and exult in the agony of the torturing flames. The light of that conflagration will fade away; my ashes will be swept into the sea by the winds. My spirit will sleep in peace; or if it thinks, it will not surely think thus. Farewell."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom