Smokin' Deal on S&W M&P's in .357Sig

I didn't find this already posted, so I apologize if this is a dupe.

There's a smoking deal on S&W M&P's going on over at GunBroker I wanted to bring to the group's attention.

New-in-Box S&W M&P's in .357Sig, with night sights, for $350. I'm not a big M&P fan (and the last thing I need is another gun platform), but I'm mighty tempted to jump in due to the price.

I'm in no way affiliated with the seller, GunBroker, No Dog in This Fight, etc. Just saw a good deal and thought I'd point it out.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=156261613

Look at the cost of the ammo for these and you might realize why they are selling the guns so cheap

Maybe. But the price of ammo is coming down every day. These guns will never be cheaper.

Now, why weren't they XD9's for that price. I'm already committed to that platform.

Look at the cost of the ammo for these and you might realize why they are selling the guns so cheap

They make a thing called a reloading press. I refuse to buy factory ammo and I reload 357 sig for around $5 per 50. When are you guys going to start reloading and stop complaining about the cost of ammo?????????????????????????????

Sweet!!!!! Just won the bid on one of the 100 for sale!!!!! $370 total shipped and no charge for the transfer. Friend has a FFL!!!!!!!!!

Damn, I got all excited........ then realized its no good for mass...... not only do the free states get the good guns, they get the best deals too[frown]

Damn, I got all excited........ then realized its no good for mass...... not only do the free states get the good guns, they get the best deals too[frown]

The factory is in Springfield and no Ma residents can own one! Funny how the state allows them to manufacture in the state at all!

I wouldn't call NJ a free state. NO CC PERMITS HERE!!!!!! BUT YES IT IS NICE TO BUY ANY GUN OF YOUR CHOICE!!!

Back
Top Bottom