Six Stages Of Knockdown Steel

I LOVE PA

The rolling hills... blue skies...The Amish...The Menonites...farms...WaaWaa...cheap gas... I love PA!!

Thanks for the vids Steve. What happened to Matt's van nap vid?

Walls of Steel" Final Results

The results are in and you can get them at www.wallumlakerodgun.com under the "Outdoor Pistol" page. Congratulations to all of the winners and just a reminder we are having a three stage shoot on Sunday 16th at 10:00 A.M. for anyone interested. Thanks to everyone who participated and hope to see more of next year.

3 Stage Steel Match

Wallum Lake is having a 3 stage knockdown steel match on October 14th. for anyone interested. We will start shooting at 11:00 and the cost is $5.00 per gun. There are between 20 and 30 targets per stage so bring plenty of ammo. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks.

Wallum Lake is having a 3 stage knockdown steel match on October 14th. for anyone interested. We will start shooting at 11:00 and the cost is $5.00 per gun. There are between 20 and 30 targets per stage so bring plenty of ammo. Feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks.

Jim,
You should start a new thread for this match so people don't mix it up with the past one.

Back
Top Bottom