SIG conceal carry recommendations

Is there a DA/SA gun without a decocker? I can't remember anything off the top of my head.

CZ 75s, SP01s, etc, don't have decockers... like 90% of their product line doesn't have them, and they are mostly DA/SA. They do have some guns with decockers, like the 75BD etc but on the whole those variants are exceedingly rare.

-Mike

I would also have to disagree with this. I usually carry a 229 and not only do I forget it is there, you can't even tell it is there.

im a glock guy.. especially my g36. with 7 rounds of 45ACP is still only about 27 oz. i had the p239 and it was too heavy for only having 7 rounds of 9mm. like someone else said. its a matter of opinion. i just feel more comfortable with glock.

im a glock guy.. especially my g36. with 7 rounds of 45ACP is still only about 27 oz. i had the p239 and it was too heavy for only having 7 rounds of 9mm. like someone else said. its a matter of opinion. i just feel more comfortable with glock.

Agreed, and the g36 is a fine choice. Not my cup of tea, but it certainly will get the job done

Back
Top Bottom