• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sig 365X

I hope the OP doesn’t mind. Reviving an old thread instead of starting a new one. My father just purchased a manual safety 365x, I bought him a Holosun 407k for his birthday. Now we are looking for holsters for him. both owb and iwb, I wanted to ask the hive what folks have found and liked for their 365’s with optics.

ANR design. Out of NH. Great products.

But that said, considering long term goals now. I spent money on a holster for my P365X with red dot and later got a light, requiring a new holster. This is how we all end up with like 5 holsters for each gun. Which reminds me....I should karma at least 2, if not 3 P365 holsters now.

I've been on the fence for a while about picking up a 365xl, I might just get one for the hell of it. As far as sig goes I'm really just a fan of their classic p series DA/SA pistols. This might sound crazy but I'd love to see sig make something like a DA/SA hammer fired in the 365 xl footprint.

I've been on the fence for a while about picking up a 365xl, I might just get one for the hell of it. As far as sig goes I'm really just a fan of their classic p series DA/SA pistols. This might sound crazy but I'd love to see sig make something like a DA/SA hammer fired in the 365 xl footprint.
The X has the same grip as the XL but shorter barrel.

We will hit the range soon and you can shoot mine, you will want to go get one right after.

I hope the OP doesn’t mind. Reviving an old thread instead of starting a new one. My father just purchased a manual safety 365x, I bought him a Holosun 407k for his birthday. Now we are looking for holsters for him. both owb and iwb, I wanted to ask the hive what folks have found and liked for their 365’s with optics.

My current favorite IWB holster is the LAS Concealment Rampart and/or Shogun. They have replaced my Vedder as I like the claw better on the LAS.
Also just ordered a Kore Essentials belt. Looking forward to playing with it, I like the idea of adjustability over the Bedder belt I’m using now.

Currently carrying a Glock 43 with TTI +2 magazine. Giving serious consideration to switching to Sig 365X. Feedback on 365X will be greatly appreciated.

Personally I would recommend the S&W SHIELD PLUS "Optics Ready"
Over the regular 2.0 they improved the capacity to: 10/13 & 15 plus One,
The grip texture was improved, it has Night Sights, It's pre cut for a Red Dot
and the trigger is so much better ! $549 list price

Ya I know but I'd still like something hammer fired in the same general size as the 365xl. I know there's not huge demand but one can wish. Something about a striker fired sig AIWB gives me the Willie's.
While I wouldn’t want to carry that specific pistol for protection. Personally I wouldn’t be “afraid” using aiwb unless I planned to walk around pointing the pistol at my dick with the trigger pulled.

Yeah, so don't put your booger hook on the bang switch and shake the gun. Sounds like a good idea to me.
Did you watch the video at all?
Its when you are trying to fire it and it has a dead trigger.

So if a situation happens amd you pull the trigger, you get no bang from the bang switch.
That as when he shakes it to get it to fire

I was in a class and someone had a similar issue with their p365. The trigger went dead, but he didn’t try shaking it and just switched to a different gun.

Did you watch the video at all?
Its when you are trying to fire it and it has a dead trigger.

So if a situation happens amd you pull the trigger, you get no bang from the bang switch.
That as when he shakes it to get it to fire
With his finger on the trigger. And he pulled it before shaking it. If he had loaded it, then shook it around with his finger off the trigger, never having touched the trigger, I might be more inclined to worry. But since I don't fingerbang my gun while it's in the holster, I'm not too worried. It's obvious that something is wrong with that gun. Sig should have taken it in the first time the owner contacted them. Probably a bad spring inside the FCU.

Wasn’t that an older tissue with the first evolution of 365’s? I thought they fixed all that back when.

I’ve been carrying the Specter comp for about a year now and it’s my favorite “larger” carry gun. In the summer I tend towards an LCP or snub, but this one is on the Goldie locks zone for all year carry.

I use a Crossbreed super tuck IWB and it’s a good combo

4241664F-C60A-411B-AAEF-B4FA6FF8C68D.jpeg

Wasn’t that an older tissue with the first evolution of 365’s? I thought they fixed all that back when.
I am pretty sure I saw that video a long time ago. But the YouTube shows "4 months" ... maybe a re-post.

I wanted to play along so I didn't say anything.

Back
Top Bottom