• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Showoff some fun youtube of yourself or your gun

Barring any major change in machine-gun laws, the Grease Gun will no doubt be the first Class III gun I ever own.

I'll play [smile]

Me at the last IDPA match of the year at Worcester Pistol & Rifle Club 2 weekends ago. So much fun [grin]

If you read the thread on this match in the pistol competition forum you'll know why I'm wearing the rice patty hat [wink]

And our Eisenhow was behind the camera.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pdo1HrkBpU

Last edited:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPQPX9D-SsU

Here's a collection of video I shot this season of things not going exactly right with students and formations. Turn down the sound if you're at work.

If God meant for us to step outside of a perfectly good airplane we'd have WINGS!

I'm not too keen on flying in the first place, but anytime you find me 5k feet in the air, I WILL be inside a tin can with wings and a motor.

Is the NES shoot always around independence day?

The?

NES. Where used pickup trucks, stuffed gorillas and pumpkins fear to tread.

If God meant for us to step outside of a perfectly good airplane we'd have WINGS!

I'm not too keen on flying in the first place, but anytime you find me 5k feet in the air, I WILL be inside a tin can with wings and a motor.

If god had wanted us to shoot, he'd have given us a rifled arse.

Besides, these airplanes aren't all that good.

If god had wanted us to shoot, he'd have given us a rifled arse.

Besides, these airplanes aren't all that good.

You're not kidding...

I need to dig up and scan pics of the plane I started jumping out of in 1985. It was a "patchwork Cessna" - literally pieces of different junk planes, that scared the shit out of me the first time I rode in it, (pass ride). I had zero jumps and zero training and I wanted to exit this "aircraft" in the worst possible way. When I first started jumping, I used to ask to get out on the strut early, just to get the hell out. The same plane - two years later, also led to my first and only low altitude hop-n-pop when we tossed a mag...I miss that plane is a crazy way...

hey, whats the weight limit you need to be to be able to jump out with you guys, im a big guy and no one around will let me go, im just about 299 lbs solid muscle of course =P

hey, whats the weight limit you need to be to be able to jump out with you guys, im a big guy and no one around will let me go, im just about 299 lbs solid muscle of course =P

I've seen pretty heavy people go. I believe most drop zones limit students and tandems to 250 pounds, but you may find an instructor that will take you if you're more than that.

I've seen pretty heavy people go. I believe most drop zones limit students and tandems to 250 pounds, but you may find an instructor that will take you if you're more than that.

245lbs is the "ideal" upper limit for a tandem, but you can certainly jump on your own. I have been out a while, but I think current student chutes are either a Goliath, or Goliath-type chute...large, slow-flying and forgiving of weight. So, at 300lbs, tandem may be out, but you can go under canopy on your own....

245lbs is the "ideal" upper limit for a tandem, but you can certainly jump on your own. I have been out a while, but I think current student chutes are either a Goliath, or Goliath-type chute...large, slow-flying and forgiving of weight. So, at 300lbs, tandem may be out, but you can go under canopy on your own....

Maybe if he bought his own gear first. Good luck finding a dropzone that stocks rigs for 300 pound students.

Back
Top Bottom