• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Should i buy a Seecamp lws380?

I was offered a one (or a few) of these for a very reasonable price. I haven't shot it yet. It only carries 6 rounds same as the LCR i was looking at but it has the added bonus of additional clips.

Ive read that some people think its nearly impossible to shoot.

I told him i'd think about it and get back to him. Think im going to have to make date to try it out.

What you think?

I think you should try one out if possible. I didn't think they were MA compliant, but if you can get them, what is a "reasonable" price? I have the LWS .32 and like it, but the .380 might be nice to have also.

images

images

images

None of these will work with your Seecamp.[wink]

I used to own a .32 Seecamp and currently own a Keltec p3at and have shot the LCP. I would choose the LCP or p3at over the Seecamp. The Seecamp hurt to shoot and I hated shooting it. I like shooting my p3at and LCP. OTOH, the LCP and p3at are plastic pieces of crap compared to the Seecamp which is very nicely built.

Another thing, there is not a viable laser sight for the Seecamp. There are several for the LCP and P3AT.

In case you don't know the .380 Seecamp is not on the approved firearm roster.
I have the .32ACP and it's good out to about 30-40 feet.
Seecamp does make a laser "shoe" and when the pistol is in your pocket it makes it look like a PDA. I have one for sale here.
http://www.seecamp.com/laser.htm

Last edited:
I used to own a .32 Seecamp and currently own a Keltec p3at and have shot the LCP. I would choose the LCP or p3at over the Seecamp. The Seecamp hurt to shoot and I hated shooting it. I like shooting my p3at and LCP. OTOH, the LCP and p3at are plastic pieces of crap compared to the Seecamp which is very nicely built.

Another thing, there is not a viable laser sight for the Seecamp. There are several for the LCP and P3AT.

yep, i agree.

The seecamp is well built, but it has less power (32), heavier, and more expensive than the p3at/lcp.

Read the Seecamp forum carefully to see what folks think of the laser slipper, there may have been product changes lately. At one point their laser was not adjustable. Having installed an Armalaser on my P3AT I can tell you it was kind of a PIA getting it set right with adjustment screws....having none must really suck. Again, maybe they addressed this in a product update.

Last edited:
In case you don't know the .380 Seecamp is not on the approved firearm roster.

Nope didn't know that. Should probably let him know. Thanks.

Maybe he had it before he came here. That would mean its fair game right?

Id like to get something at least a step up from 32.

Last edited:
My Seecamp 380 has a bigger "bite" than my 32, but very easy to handle
If uou don't want it let me know who want to sell one, I would GLADLY buy it[smile]

SPG

Back
Top Bottom