• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Should I, P365 X-Macro

Boghog1

NES Member
Currently have the P320, carry grip and. Glock 19 Gen 4. thinking about switching to a P365, $850 with Holosun EPS Carry. or should I just spend that on ammo? get a can for an AR?

I also carry a g19 but have been thinking about switching to a hellcat pro. I like how the trigger safeties are similar. I haven't shot a 365 but I know a guy that switched from the g19 to a 365xl and he loves it, doesn't regret it at all.

I also carry a g19 but have been thinking about switching to a hellcat pro. I like how the trigger safeties are similar. I haven't shot a 365 but I know a guy that switched from the g19 to a 365xl and he loves it, doesn't regret it at all.
I have had a 365x..365xl..macro comp...macro tacops...hellcat...hellcat pro all on the line at the same time

Macro comp wins hands down every time

You need to add a little texture to the side of the frame and i put a little grip tape underneath my tlr sub7a for better purchase

But hands down the sig is the better shooter

Now if the trigger just didnt feel like a cat throwing up id only have macros

Yep that would be me

I shoot the G19 like shit, it's probably me because we all know the G19 is a great gun but I did try the P365XL and shot it much better than the 19

Easier to conceal, 17 round mags so your not losing round capacity and you can mount a light on it as well so for me it was an easy choice

It's my main carry gun and my downstairs HD gun, I love it

Back
Top Bottom