Shot show 2009

OK, who is going to the Shot Show and when/where will the NES get together be?

Although "open to the trade only", the perimeter is not that tight - my guess is that someone on the forum will step forward to offer ticket orders.

I thought anyone with a C&R license could get in?

I was wrong, yo need further affiliation with the gun industry.

Last edited:
In all seriousness I would think that NES would qualify for media passes. I beleive they consider "internet sites" as members of the media.

I think Derek could get media passes if he were to chose to do so. Although I would think that the number of passes would be minimal.

Last edited:
Jamie and I aren't going this year. While we're told that the show is nice...they said that where it's held, as soon as it's over..the only thing to really do is sit in your Hotel.

We're giong to skip this year...save up the extra cash, and go all out for Vegas in 2010 at the NEW convention Hall.

I wish I could go... it's even in Orlando which is perfect for me (free place to stay), but money is still too tight to make the trip and I kinda need my PTO time for other things :-(. Maybe next time it's in Orlando I'll be able to go.

Word on the street...this year Orlando..the next five are in Vegas. But I'm not sure how true that is....

Talked with the wife and she is actually wanting to meet some of the members from the board too and is thinking of making a weekend of it. So, if anyone is able to get 2 extra tix please let me know, otherwise we will still be more than happy to drive down to meet you for dinner or such.

Orlando, hhhmmmm. I've got relatives in Orlando and could stay for free (or get reduced rate tickets at Mickeyland). I'd still need to convince an FFL to give me a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom