shot show 09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got in last night...headin over to the show now...for any of you gents down here head to the dollhouse and ask for sophie! Great customer service skills on her! Nice ASSets too...if anyone wants to meet up were @ the westin...terrorizing orlando in a big black hummer...how's the weather in boston boys???

a toasty 9 degress, according to MSN.

time to break out the speedos.

enjoy your trip and please post pics... [laugh]

All I know is orlando aint like boston...we can't bribe anyone down here for parking! Try to give valet 100 for a 20 spot and they say its sold out nothing they can do...wtf! We just parked so far were takin a plane and train to the show!

Hit the majority of the booths today...gonna hit all the military booths tomorrow...this place is ridiculous...its gun heaven...beers...guns...girls.. Met R. Lee Ermey and Tom Knapp...weather is beautiful...beers are cold

I have a surprise for you guys...were gonna do everything we can to get thr Kriss rifles in MA! Talked to the owner and he made a MA compliant version but no one will carry it...were gonna work on that ASAP!

Rant of the day...reigs guns on orange blossom drive...worst gunshop in all of america hands down

And I didn't even think of goin to the anvil arms table...ill go look tomorrow and piss on his floor space

I have a surprise for you guys...were gonna do everything we can to get thr Kriss rifles in MA! Talked to the owner and he made a MA compliant version but no one will carry it...were gonna work on that ASAP!

Sweet, I'm sure there are tons of people that would love to use one of those for an SBR project.

Night 2 @ the doll house...sophie...she's 22 from st petersburg russia...we met at the doll house and it was love @ first sight...she offered me 10 grand to marry her...well see how tonight goes first hahaha...I love florida!

I may have had a bottle of jd tonight but guys seriously...kriss rifles!!!!

Ill post pics when I get home!

Wow...headache...wow...takin sophie home then headin back to the show for the military/leo section...gonna try and rub elbows with the guys @ lmt and get us some lmt lowers...then off to visit the boys @ blackwater!

The kriss rifles will have a fixed stock and 16 barrel with shroud and accept glock 21 mags!!! I'm stoked to try and get some of these in state

Bye sophie :(

Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.png

train_wreck.jpg

The military/leo section of the show today was nuts! So much cool shit...I made some good connections with LMT, Vltor, Daniel Defense, and POF...I've got a zillion pics on my phone and camera...

Skald...the DD omega rail is only available with a complete rifle...they said they're about 18 weeks out on building the rails for separate purchase...they told me today that they had a 2 week wait on rifles and after the first day of the show are now backed up until april...ill post more later...my flights delayed and hour and I gotta find a way to get sophie back to boston!

Wow...just landed...this weather blows huh?

Skald the rails felt good...really solid...and they seemed a bit thinner than most quad rails...or maybe that was just cuz I still had JD running through my veins and couldn't think straight...either way...I'm not really a fan of the fact that the rails come up past the front sight...cosmetically I just think its ugly...but they felt really solid on the gun and I'd suggest em if that's what ya want!

Next question...anyone wanna order POF rifles??? We placed an order for a few today and need to get a few more sold to become a certified stocking dealer! 18 week wait...but man let me tell you...as close to the hk 416 your gonna get for a fraction of the price...and oh ya...416s are now civilian legal! Dunno how long til we see 1 in this hell hole though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom