Shortest Gun Range Visit

Nah. Too big of a mess. And ammo for the antis.

Sadly, this. I wish we could return to the days of common sense, when you could joke around and if the joke went bad everyone agreed YOU were the idiot, not the gun, and not the entire shooting community.

Not only do these clowns feed the anti's, but they also feed the overly aggressive Range Officers who berate you for full auto if you fire over 1 round every 3 seconds and call you out for sweeping the line with a cased rifle.

This is why the world is so full of idiots; we stop them from taking themselves out of the gene pool and allow them to reproduce.

Sadly, this. I wish we could return to the days of common sense, when you could joke around and if the joke went bad everyone agreed YOU were the idiot, not the gun, and not the entire shooting community.

Not only do these clowns feed the anti's, but they also feed the overly aggressive Range Officers who berate you for full auto if you fire over 1 round every 3 seconds and call you out for sweeping the line with a cased rifle.

This is why the world is so full of idiots; we stop them from taking themselves out of the gene pool and allow them to reproduce.

+1

i am not a RSO, don't play one on TV, but looks like he immediately grabbed the forearm on the r/h side. smart--RSO paid attention in class.
As far as I can tell, the former convenor of Women on Target days at our club
worried more than anything else about
exactly where to stand near a student at the range
so that they could grab the gun the safest way possible.

As the man next to him appears to grab something from the counter the man holding the firearm aims the gun at his friend's head, still while seemingly taking photos of himself.
Was that wrong?
Should he not have done that?

Back
Top Bottom