sheriff shot in maine

JD Williams: tough guy no more . . .

4BA8CCD900000578-5669629-John_Williams_is_suspected_of_fatally_shooting_a_sheriff_s_deput-a-57_1524950710912.jpg

Is that MARPAT behind him? Did the cops just bypass “standing army” and go straight to “standing marine corps?”

Note the arm tat. Sooner or later, the media will pick up on that phrase and Molon Labe will become just another tool to beat us with.

Tatted guys: if you’re going to get apprehended someday on national news, do the rest of us a favor and cover yer ink.

Surprised he survived apprehension. Good job bushwhacking, PD.

Call me crazy, I’m happy they rounded him up, but my first thought when I saw that photo of them holding his head up with a fistful of hair and the busted eye didn’t strike me well. Pictures and cameras will always bite you on the ass if you’re not doing the right thing.

It’s not needed, he’s not OBL and those shots aren’t needed for positive ID halfway across the world.

He’ll stand trial, and even charged with killing a cop should be treated as a citizen until he’s proven guilty or not.

Why do anything like that at this point to give the defense attorney something to hold over their heads.

Make the goddamned arrest, be professional about it and get back to work. It’s just another day at work except the nation is watching.

What? He has been in the f***ing woods for four days. He probably slipped a few times and also walked into branches. He only has himself to blame for the way he looks.

What? He has been in the f***ing woods for four days. He probably slipped a few times and also walked into branches. He only has himself to blame for the way he looks.

Ya I get it man. But that photo wasn’t taken with a game cam after he fell. I know courts and how they operate very well. This will get brought up.

Call me crazy, I’m happy they rounded him up, but my first thought when I saw that photo of them holding his head up with a fistful of hair and the busted eye didn’t strike me well. Pictures and cameras will always bite you on the ass if you’re not doing the right thing.

It’s not needed, he’s not OBL and those shots aren’t needed for positive ID halfway across the world.

He’ll stand trial, and even charged with killing a cop should be treated as a citizen until he’s proven guilty or not.

Why do anything like that at this point to give the defense attorney something to hold over their heads.

Make the goddamned arrest, be professional about it and get back to work. It’s just another day at work except the nation is watching.

I was eating dinner in downtown Greenville and talking with friends but I thought I heard on the TV he was not being very cooperative when they found him. They followed his foot steps in the mud.
Sounds like they were documenting the scene and how he appeared at arrest and he kept his face in the dirt so they picked it up proving he didn’t have a busted face from LEO.

Skinny prick must have been freezing his ass off.

I was eating dinner in downtown Greenville and talking with friends but I thought I heard on the TV he was not being very cooperative when they found him. They followed his foot steps in the mud.
Sounds like they were documenting the scene and how he appeared at arrest and he kept his face in the dirt so they picked it up proving he didn’t have a busted face from LEO.

Skinny prick must have been freezing his ass off.

Good info, thanks. makes better sense then. I was thinking it was done for a trophy photo (as is usually the case with enemy HVT’s) and that would concern me at trial.

This was pretty close to home for my family, my mother lives right there and goes to the store that he robbed frequently, she’s seen him around town locally before.

The deputy that was killed, was the father of another deputy that came to my mothers house when she got locked out one night (she’s old) and she raves about how nice he was to her and gave her his card with personal number in case she ever needs anything (she’s the widow of a cop, my father, and the mother of two cops, my brother and I).

This deputy who was so nice to her, was shot himself about 2 years ago while working up there. I wouldn’t lose a minute of sleep if this guy gets killed violently, as long as we know that he’s guilty of the crime.

This was pretty close to home for my family, my mother lives right there and goes to the store that he robbed frequently, she’s seen him around town locally before.

The deputy that was killed, was the father of another deputy that came to my mothers house when she got locked out one night (she’s old) and she raves about how nice he was to her and gave her his card with personal number in case she ever needs anything (she’s the widow of a cop, my father, and the mother of two cops, my brother and I).

This deputy who was so nice to her, was shot himself about 2 years ago while working up there. I wouldn’t lose a minute of sleep if this guy gets killed violently, as long as we know that he’s guilty of the crime.

Talking with an off duty friend today there is a lot of questions. The silence of MSP, PSO, MWS, and many others was most likely planned. Too much info only helps the huntee.

Back
Top Bottom