sheriff shot in maine

Not getting your point. You referenced lack of man hunts and I proved you wrong.

Adding more shit into the post does not change the fact that man hunts have been done in recent history.

Perhaps you are trolling or stirring. Not sure of which and frankly it don’t f***ing matter. Shit head is in jail and most don’t care if he lives to see July 4th.

I know my taxes paid to the state could be put to better use.

Well good for you! I think he is just mad because you say man hunt. What the f*** is a man hunt? We have heard of manhunts, but not a man hunt.

Are you trying to say you are an expert on the man hunt? Because your’re not you know. Because, there is not a man hunt anywhere, anytime in your maine.

Thanks

Well good for you! I think he is just mad because you say man hunt. What the f*** is a man hunt? We have heard of manhunts, but not a man hunt.

Are you trying to say you are an expert on the man hunt? Because your’re not you know. Because, there is not a man hunt anywhere, anytime in your maine.

Thanks
Nothing to add I see.

You don’t make exceptions for due process.

Even for POS like this guy. Very doubtful that this goes any further than a plea agreement.

Some guys just have to jump into every thread and remind all of us how much they believe in the constitution. These are the same guys that always say "If it were MY kid/dog/wife/mother, he would never see the inside of a courtroom!" (add "hur durs" as needed)

I'll remind you due process is a limitation placed on government, not citizens. The two items you address above are not incongruous. You are misapplying government limitations laid out against government with individual citizens seaking revenge. Both can coexist.

I'll remind you due process is a limitation placed on government, not citizens. The two items you address above are not incongruous. You are misapplying government limitations laid out against government with individual citizens seaking revenge. Both can coexist.
What if the guy holding the dude's head in the picture was the slain Sheriff's best friend? Does he have the same right to revenge?

Last edited:
He doesn't have a right to, but rights don't limit free will. If he did, I'd still be sayingnhe should get due process. Then a jury could decide whether to punish him or not.

Thanks. And what I was really saying to that fella is that I have seen manhunts, but not man hunts. Right over his head. Of course.

Thanks

You do not go on a manhunt.

I was hunted once. I had just came back from ‘Nam. I was hitching through Oregon, and some cops started harassing me. Next thing you know I had a whole army of cops chasing me through the woods! I had to take them all out, it was a bloodbath.

You do not go on a manhunt.

I was hunted once. I had just came back from ‘Nam. I was hitching through Oregon, and some cops started harassing me. Next thing you know I had a whole army of cops chasing me through the woods! I had to take them all out, it was a bloodbath.

At least tell me they drew first blood, then I'm good with it.

Back
Top Bottom