Several firearms stolen in Westborough

They shouldn't have released the street address. But since they did, Superpages says Kwi N. Park is the resident at this address.

They shouldn't have released the street address. But since they did, Superpages says Kwi N. Park is the resident at this address.
Hmmm... I wonder if they'd have released the info if the homeowner/victim was "Officer ____, employed by the ____ PD, or maybe Town Selectman _____" ??

I'll go out on a limb and choose "No", for the win. (Or more like "HELL NO!", to be more accurate).
[emoji6]

A thief who knows what they are doing will get into a garden variety commercial safe in no time.

Not if it is part of a layered system. You need a monitored house alarm and a PD that does respond. Thieves won't want to stick around and get caught, so they won't be peeling it open like you saw in the videos.

It was called an 'arsenal'.

I do not even want to think what they would call the collections of some of the members here.

I don't think they would buy "but I had to buy 4 of them, because there are 4 of us in the family, and we might all want to shoot at once" (and often do).

Agree about layered system (have alarm system and motion activated cameras around and inside the house).
I mainly replied because we don't know what kind of security the victim had - for all we know he may have had a $10K safe in there...

I do not even want to think what they would call the collections of some of the members here.

I don't think they would buy "but I had to buy 4 of them, because there are 4 of us in the family, and we might all want to shoot at once" (and often do).

LOL. The media calls a handgun with a few boxes of ammo and a pump-action shotgun an arsenal.

This, absolutely.

Did anyone catch that police are looking for a "red pickup"? We might have found the police car shooter after all! [emoji33] [emoji33]

Impossible. Stealing is illegal. People don't do things that are illegal.

I'll try:

Local PD, while serving a no knock warrant was shocked to find a military armory in an average looking house.

PD noticed odd "NES" bumper stickers on one truck as they arrived, a quick consultation among team resulted in agreement that is must mean "New England Satan Worshipers".

While the raid was conducted the PD recovered:

5 fully automatic Glock 19 handguns.

2 black Shotguns, clearly they could not be used for hunting due to being all in black finish.

2 8lb kegs of smokeless powder - the exact same powder is used when assembling nuclear bombs.

3 .357 caliber guns - extremely popular among criminals such as militia members due their ability to accept multiple types of ammo.

2 battle ready AR 15 machine guns, scoped with optics that enable them to make a clear shot up to 25 miles and their muzzled mounted with silencers which enables them to shoot with dB level lower than ones produced by a crawling snake.

And some few hundred bullets and shell casings, again, implying the person was planning to overthrow the government.

While the victim ehh sorry - the criminal mastermind was being dragged to the cruiser yelling "wait you ***holes, this isn't even my house!", it was agreed that it cannot be even estimated how many lives were saved that day.

However, we can all agree that at least one child was saved. So it was worth it.

His address, 2 simon dr has not been sold since 1988, he's in his 30's. Probably a drug addict living with family. He was also arrest in '09 for multiple warrants and evicted from a place on franklin st in milford for not paying rent for some time.

He's a frequent arrestee.

Back
Top Bottom