"Send it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've always said "send it" during the final moments of intercourse.

Guess I'm doing it wrong.

[smile]

I usually just yell "INCOMING!" Doesn't incoming fire always have the right of way? [wink] [laugh]

- - - Updated - - -

"send it"....That's what my wife used to say before we got married [sad]

From what I've heard, it's a common phrase from ex-wives also...but usually refers to a check. [wink]

ok, so what should "non-sniper" non-poser should properly say then? In any case, it's better than hearing "Allah Ahkbar" before each shot.

отправить

what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
So you think,wearing my ghillie suit at the range is to much? SEND IT!

I now hate hearing.
"Lock and load your first 20 round magazine; Switch your selector lever from safe to semi, and watch... your lane..."

It's always said with the same inflection... and for some reason irritates me.

After wasting 10 min reading this I say "delete it!" So no one else has to give up 10 min of their life reading this.

I don't know but I think everyone had done something pretty cheesy at the range like pretending their a spotter or doing something tactical that they have no need to do or will ever have the need to do but sometimes it's fun. Unless its some guys who legit think they are spec ops when they hit the range all the time.

I'm hitting the range today after work with Ray to shoot some .22's. I need to dial in a brand new scope on my single shot bolt action .22 I use for rabbit/ squirrel hunting, and I'm gonna say "SEND IT" before each shot. [rockon]

ETA: Come to think of it, do you think it would be a little overboard to buy a ghillie suit and bring a buddy along as a spotter next time I go rabbit or squirrel hunting in the woods of Cape Cod? I could buy a canvas bag to put my $75 .22 rifle in and drag it behind me when me and my spotter crawl excruciatingly slowly to-and-from the car to the hunting grounds.

F*ck it, if I'm going all in, I might as well call in an air strike if I miss my kill shot. I'll have another buddy stationed outside the field with a molotov cocktail duct-taped to a remote control helicopter. If the "mark" gets away I'll text him with my 5 year old cell phone: "OMG, bunny got away! Bring in da fire. LOL"

Last edited:
I'm hitting the range today after work with Ray to shoot some .22's. I need to dial in a brand new scope on my single shot bolt action .22 I use for rabbit/ squirrel hunting, and I'm gonna say "SEND IT" before each shot. [rockon]

ETA: Come to think of it, do you think it would be a little overboard to buy a ghillie suit and bring a buddy along as a spotter next time I go rabbit or squirrel hunting in the woods of Cape Cod? I could buy a canvas bag to put my $75 .22 rifle in and drag it behind me when me and my spotter crawl excruciatingly slowly to-and-from the car to the hunting grounds.

F*ck it, if I'm going all in, I might as well call in an air strike if I miss my kill shot. I'll have another buddy stationed outside the field with a molotov cocktail duct-taped to a remote control helicopter. If the "mark" gets away I'll text him with my 5 year old cell phone: "OMG, bunny got away! Bring in da fire. LOL"

I would do this, if it meant I could shoot some squirrels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom