"Send it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
jasons said:
They have sushi in Maine?

Lobster sushi.....

And moose sashimi....

Up in northern maine you can get potato sushi....

Overheard at Sippican R&G thursday:
iner: "ha ha ha... Hey Ray.... I Rick-Rolled Derek!"
SKSRay: "you what?"

Yeh.... Should've figured a milsurp collector would be a frakkin luddite.....

:)

Last edited:
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by center442Can Derek change the "Post Quick Reply" button to "SEND IT" ?

[laugh]
All those in favore of the above, say "Aye"!

Aye.

+1 and a Aye

and sent....

Don't do it man. First traffic lights, then secondary schools. Before you know it you're all a bunch of tofu-eating intellectual commies looking for the government to fund studies on the mating habits of the bull moose. Trust me, you DON'T want to know about the mating habits of a bull moose.

It's already too late. That entire post describes Portland to a T

Send it...from the Evo

Last edited:
I guess "send it" is going to be the newest NES gayness now that hard block and Kools are getting old? [thinking]

This had crossed my mind. And this would be a terrible thing

Never! The Hard Block will last forever, especially that we know the value of such a great tool to be used in many situations!

Think of a situation, where the bad guy trys "taking away your concealed carried firearm" (as all the sheep think happen all the time).... You give the guy a hard block, he pulls a knife, and you back up drawing your Glock FOTAY.... As you disengage your SLIDERLOCK, you buddy yells "Send It!" as you prepare to fire.... When the smoke clears, you light up a Kool. Situation safe. [smile]

Senden sie es, l'envoy,odeslat,inviarlo,kutuma,enviarlo,hanfon, send it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom