"Send it"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, Tom Berringer always said "Range Me". I thaught that was cooler :)

We used to say "knock it down"

I always said "try that"

"Lock and load."

"Git 'er done."

"What exactly were you aiming at?"

"All right, try again now--aim that rifle, squeeze the trigger, and hope to hit somewhere near the target this time."

Hate when people say those to me.

"i hope this works"

I think next time I will say "Mommy???"

SendIt.jpg

and when you're done shooting for the day you have to scream WEAPONS DRY!

my life is a mess. it's just easier to blame others. [laugh]

Sweeny, you have to understand: [banana] = Atilla.

Only when that makes sense, will you truly understand his world. [rofl]

I've come around 180 on this after reading through the thread. I started out being uptight about those clowns, and now I can't stop saying "Send it". Driving my wife crazy. "Pat, you want another helping of carrots?". "Send it".

[laugh2] I'm taking my bride out to eat tonight. You know I'm going to be saying this every time I order something! I'll make sure I give you credit for the idea.
[smile]

My buddy (new shooter) said that to me at the range not to long ago and I laughed my ass off. I

couldn't even hit the target after that, every time I looked through th scope I started laughing.

I worked it into my staff meeting today. "Make sure you start working on the Q3 training plan items. Don't wait 'till the last minute to send it." [wink]

Ever since Act if Valor I yell "rocket out!" every time I yank the trigger, am I doing it right?

at a nice restaurant last night celebrating my lady getting her ltc....

"and for you tonight sir?"
"I would like the fillet Mignon...med rare, garlic mashed and carrots...send it"

Ever since Act if Valor I yell "rocket out!" every time I yank the trigger, am I doing it right?

^ if you're having fun while doing it, and not giving a shit what the folks around you at the range think, you're doing it right.

at a nice restaurant last night celebrating my lady getting her ltc....

"and for you tonight sir?"
"I would like the fillet Mignon...med rare, garlic mashed and carrots...send it"

Haha.. nice.

If I happen to get pulled over any time soon, and the LEO is about to write me a ticket, I'm going to fire up the engine, toss the officer a self-addressed stamped envelope, and yell "SEND IT!!!" while I'm peeling out.

They have sushi in Maine?
Yes. And we're keeping our fingers crossed, but word is we might get a traffic light next year.
Before that, we just sat at the intersection until someone yelled "Send it!".

Last edited:
Yes. And we're keeping our fingers crossed, but word is we might get a traffic light next year.
Before that, we just sat at the intersection until someone yelled "Send it!".

Don't do it man. First traffic lights, then secondary schools. Before you know it you're all a bunch of tofu-eating intellectual commies looking for the government to fund studies on the mating habits of the bull moose. Trust me, you DON'T want to know about the mating habits of a bull moose.

I know I'm a late arrival to this thread but wow... So many laughs, I don't even know what to do with myself now. I will be using 'send it' alot more, and in situations that do not call for it.... I can't wait till I go up to see my gf this weekend haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom