"Send it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatMcD

NES Member
If I hear, one more time, some local idiot at the range say "Send it" to his buddy, I swear to god I'm going to lose it.
No matter how many clay pidgeons you can manage to hit with your Ruger 10/22 from the bench at 50yds with a scope, you are not some dime-store novel sniper.

Sorry, had to get that out.

Two clicks left, one click up. SEND IT!!

- - - Updated - - -

Two clicks left, one click up. SEND IT!!

Never shot clay but what are you suppose to say, "pull" ? That seems to be what I remember from the movies I have seen etc.

Never shot clay but what are you suppose to say, "pull" ? That seems to be what I remember from the movies I have seen etc.

When you shoot aerial targets, yes. Pat's talking about clays placed on a berm shot with a rifle.

For those of you that don't get it, "send it" is what a spotter says to a sniper when he's ready.

i say it before every round. out of a 75 round AK drum.

send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it. trigger slap. send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it... [wink]

Thats what my buddy says right after I type something stupid on phone or internet.

we should start an NES list of BANNED range terms/statements.

send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it. trigger slap. send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it... [wink]

I thought it was "Get some!"
81642096.jpg

we should start an NES list of BANNED range terms/statements.

"Lock and load."

"Git 'er done."

"What exactly were you aiming at?"

"All right, try again now--aim that rifle, squeeze the trigger, and hope to hit somewhere near the target this time."

Hate when people say those to me.

send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it. trigger slap. send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it.send it... ping[wink]

FIFY

Gibbs;2502203[B said:
[/B]]"Lock and load."

"Git 'er done."

"What exactly were you aiming at?"

"All right, try again now--aim that rifle, squeeze the trigger, and hope to hit somewhere near the target this time."

Hate when people say those to me.

agree with that!

Ohhhh that really grinds my gears. I use a whistle instead. I love feeling like a basketball ref. I know everyone at the range loves when I do it because they are all staring at me. /end sarcastic tone :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

haha thanks for the laugh [rofl]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom