• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sen. Joni Ernst Introduces Bill to Protect Firearm Dealers From Biden’s Weaponized ATF

Add nationwide cc, protect the industry from frivolous lawsuits, remove the nfa and gca of 68, and I’d gladly send $6b to hunter via Ukraine (that assumes that the going rate for the big guy is still 10%).

I have mixed feelings about her. She claimed all sorts of integrity when running the first time. Then the first time there was a corn-ethanol-killing bill, she jumped sides and voted with Dems to keep corn subsidies. I get that she's in Iowa and all that, but the hypocrisy just frosted me. That was the last time I sent her $.

This is a nice bill, but not necessary. What is needed is the court system to do a major ass-beating of the ATF, coupled with the NEXT GOP president gutting the place and putting in people who understand the mandates and follow them without creating bigger and bigger fiefdoms. Another law??? Where does that get us????? Just like criminals and guns, if they don't follow the existing laws, why are they going to follow a new one????

I have mixed feelings about her. She claimed all sorts of integrity when running the first time. Then the first time there was a corn-ethanol-killing bill, she jumped sides and voted with Dems to keep corn subsidies. I get that she's in Iowa and all that, but the hypocrisy just frosted me. That was the last time I sent her $.

This is a nice bill, but not necessary. What is needed is the court system to do a major ass-beating of the ATF, coupled with the NEXT GOP president gutting the place and putting in people who understand the mandates and follow them without creating bigger and bigger fiefdoms. Another law??? Where does that get us????? Just like criminals and guns, if they don't follow the existing laws, why are they going to follow a new one????

Just like the crazy crap others pull do we really think this has a chance to pass and make it to Biden’s desk? And if by some freak of nature it did, that he’d sign it?

Just another “I tried to do something” bill

Just like the crazy crap others pull do we really think this has a chance to pass and make it to Biden’s desk? And if by some freak of nature it did, that he’d sign it?

Lots of "we tried" bills when they know the bills can't pass.
Try it when there is a chance of passing then they'll get credit.

But it's shitty trying. It's the epitome of "if my only tool is a hammer, everything looks like a nail." You're gonna EXTRA make it illegal for the ATF to abuse their power. Got it.

I have no tolerance for morons of either party. None whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom