Secret DHS doc predicts violence in response to new gun restrictions

The first paragraph;
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano apologized to veterans after a report issued by her department said troops returning from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan were at risk for being recruited by right-wing extremists.

Sorry Janet, but as a veteran your actions are inexcusable. You've shown your true colors. Resigning you postions would be a better - and somewhat acceptable apology.

Make no mistake, we are seen to be the people this document is describing. This doesn't appear obviously falsified I don't believe it is. Miac was real...

I believe I underestimated.

I met with several from Albany & Utica NY this weekend and they are getting info from close LEO and Military sources that eyes are on us. These are not alarmist people, but they advise reserves of food, water, guns and ammo.

The feeling is that, by Summer's end, the grass might be so dry, so to speak, that a spark might set off a major brushfire . Something like a Kent State thing, but not against leftwind liberals. Against us "right wind extremist" types who cling to our guns and bibles.

Yes - I believe I underestimated. My appologies.

I met with several from Albany & Utica NY this weekend and they are getting info from close LEO and Military sources that eyes are on us. These are not alarmist people, but they advise reserves of food, water, guns and ammo.

The feeling is that, by Summer's end, the grass might be so dry, so to speak, that a spark might set off a major brushfire . Something like a Kent State thing, but not against leftwind liberals. Against us "right wind extremist" types who cling to our guns and bibles.

Huh. Well, maybe that explains the phunnie phone shit I've been experiencing. I musta had my tinfoil had on inside-out all this time!

Huh. Well, maybe that explains the phunnie phone shit I've been experiencing. I musta had my tinfoil had on inside-out all this time!

Geez - are you guy's serious? This sounds like some serious shiite.

The first paragraph;

Sorry Janet, but as a veteran your actions are inexcusable. You've shown your true colors. Resigning you postions would be a better - and somewhat acceptable apology.

I've read the report. It's certainly awkwardly written. But awkward language or not, the report was clear in not lumping together all gun owners, returning military, etc. as extremists.

I'm willing to bet most of the people upset about the report haven't read the actual report- they're getting the news second-hand. And many of those fanning the flames know good and well what the report says; it just makes better news or fits the political agenda better to mislead people.

I've read the report. It's certainly awkwardly written. But awkward language or not, the report was clear in not lumping together all gun owners, returning military, etc. as extremists.

I'm willing to bet most of the people upset about the report haven't read the actual report- they're getting the news second-hand. And many of those fanning the flames know good and well what the report says; it just makes better news or fits the political agenda better to mislead people.

Don't jump in and ruin a perfectly good tinfoil moment! [frown]

062406.gif

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=873538&postcount=32
[smile]

Just found this mention (similar to what you are saying) on another forum I check out occasionally:

And our Govt is well prepared.I just received another call today from an Army friend-this one in a small signal unit outside of Atlanta.He said they have received 20 some new up-armored Humvees, data plates showing late 08 and early 09 manufacture.Painted OD not, ME sand colors.Also mentioned some weird conversions to the old deuce and a half.Of course, the "joker" in the deck is the troops reaction to martial law/civil unrest. I have spoken to many and believe upwards of 30 percent will not participate, 30 would "obey orders",and 30 percent would be unreliable and ineffective to follow extreme orders.As Obama further continues to PO the troops, the numbers are in favor of localized inaction, mutiny, and worse.I also believe DoD also is aware of this situation, and know of at least one senior officer who will not participate in any actions against the people of the US. So-a very interesting situation.Katrina on a much larger scale? Foreign troops, not likely, they would not last one month on US soil. Mad Max? No idea, but a revolution would not surprise me.

http://goldismoney.info/forums/showthread.php?t=368712

I have spoken to many and believe upwards of 30 percent will not participate, 30 would "obey orders",and 30 percent would be unreliable and ineffective to follow extreme orders.As Obama further continues to PO the troops, the numbers are in favor of localized inaction, mutiny, and worse.

Ain't that 90%?

Back
Top Bottom