Scott Brown to run for senate from NH?

Speaking of fudds... I hate him for what he did but would you rather have the fake Indian, Malarkey or a Deval. We're our own worst enemies. That's how we got obummer again.

How did you guess I'm a fudd?? Like Mitt wouldn't vote for AWB... oh wait nevermind. He's so much better because he has an R next to his name! [rolleyes]

So gun control bills get voted on on the senate floor rather than killed in committee? I don't care who the Democrat is, they could be as conservative as Ted Cruz. The very first vote they make in the senate is for the leadership team. So all the "moderate" red state dem's voted to put Reid as leader with his team of uber liberal patty murray, uber uber liberal dick durbin and uber uber chuck shumer.

Same with the house. Any vote for a D is a vote for Pelosi as speaker.

I would not vote before I voted for a democrat.

You are talking about the ones that stopped the Small Arms treaty... Where do you think Brown would vote for that?? Come on!

Dench is right. We really should be telling everyone who sucks to "FOAD!" by voting for third-party candidates or candidates who aren't pieces of garbage--or not voting at all.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is just cowardice. And while I understand the mindset, it only perpetuates the problem by providing short-term relief, if any at all.

No. The "lesser of two evils" is one of the main reasons why this country is exactly where it is today.
No. Copping out and refusing to vote for anyone who does not meet some ridiculous standard of a person's personal definition of "perfection" is why America has failed. Like all the imbeciles who failed to vote for Mitt because he was a "Mormon".

Dench is right. We really should be telling everyone who sucks to "FOAD!" by voting for third-party candidates or candidates who aren't pieces of garbage--or not voting at all.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is just cowardice. And while I understand the mindset, it only perpetuates the problem by providing short-term relief, if any at all.
Voting for the lesser of two evils is WISDOM.

If scott brown becomes governor, he will be founding "GAG", governors against guns.

No. The "lesser of two evils" is one of the main reasons why this country is exactly where it is today.

Im inclined to agree with this more and more. Especially after Scott Brown "xxxx me in the Axx" experiment. The problem with it is voting for libertarian/independent party candidates is that they are so far behind you are basically giving your vote to a democrat. Perfect example of why Deval got in with 35 percent of the vote or whatever it was.

The small margin bs is just that bs to support two parties. Some of the civilized foreign countries have 5-6 viable parties the winners vote take is very low, the world doesn't end. Vote for your best candidate whether it is a nutbag libertarian party member or a nutbag communist party member.

Scott Brown is a YES MAN(boy) wash my feet yes sir F@@k over the people of mass yes sir

Please scott is a joke

I donated to his initial campaign in Ma., even though I'm a NH resident. NEVER AGAIN! That a**h*** can come up and run in NH, but he should do it as a democrat. I will donate to ANYONE who challenges this RINO scumbag in the primary!

Why does everyone dislike Brown? I think he is much better than that nut job Warren. It's hard to be a Republican such a Blue State like MA you can't really blame him for being a moderate.

Back
Top Bottom