• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Scott Brown to run for senate from NH?

With a name like that you really like backstabbing fake conservatives? Warren is at least honest she ran as a moonbat and votes as a moonbat. Turdboy ran as a conservative and voted as a moonbat. Considering neither one has/had the power to steer legislation warren and browns votes are functionally identical. Only one is what she claims to be.

With a name like that you really like backstabbing fake conservatives? Warren is at least honest she ran as a moonbat and votes as a moonbat. Turdboy ran as a conservative and voted as a moonbat. Considering neither one has/had the power to steer legislation warren and browns votes are functionally identical. Only one is what she claims to be.

It's a joke at this point. Scott Brown fooled a lot of people, and there are still enough left overs in his fan base to allow him to entertain trying for it again.

Some people never learn.

Not unless he declares it as his "Primary" residence. That would also mean drivers license change, town voter registration list and town cencus report. The last two are public record.

That makes me feel better but I wouldn't put it pas him.

Why does everyone dislike Brown? I think he is much better than that nut job Warren. It's hard to be a Republican such a Blue State like MA you can't really blame him for being a moderate.

Because everyone voted him in on being the regular joe. He turned around and voted like an elitist a**h***. Maybe not as bad as Warren, but people wanted dramatic change not moderation. We wanted to cancel out the Kerry vote that didnt happen

I'll vote for Shaheen over that saddass POS: I know her politics and what she supports and opposes. Scott Brown, he's for whatever will get and keep him in office.

Posted from my car phone.

No. Copping out and refusing to vote for anyone who does not meet some ridiculous standard of a person's personal definition of "perfection" is why America has failed. Like all the imbeciles who failed to vote for Mitt because he was a "Mormon".

People didn't vote for mitt because he sucks.

If brown runs in nh, I will piss myself from laughing. Yes nh is way way better then ma, but it still sucks. That this is on the radar means a real poll(not the necn kind) was done and he has a chance. I think brown is a perfect fit for nh people who fancy themselves country boys but are really welfare cases. Electbrown and lie to yourself that you belive in apple pie while eating the gov't cheese he dishes out to you and your baby mommas.

The best thing that people can do is to ignore this progressive turd.

The more attention we give this the more likely he is to run.....and the more money the NH Dem Party raises.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is WISDOM.

Voting for the lessor of two evils is the definition of beta male and lack of knowledge, all rolled into one.

No. Copping out and refusing to vote for anyone who does not meet some ridiculous standard of a person's personal definition of "perfection" is why America has failed. Like all the imbeciles who failed to vote for Mitt because he was a "Mormon".

My "ridiculous" standard is the US Constitution. Don't follow it? No vote. It's as simple as it gets.

Mitt Romneys answer to constitutional questions was routinely "I'd have to have my team of lawyers go over it." Wrong answer.

Last edited:
Why does everyone dislike Brown? I think he is much better than that nut job Warren. It's hard to be a Republican such a Blue State like MA you can't really blame him for being a moderate.
He's disliked so much because he duped a bunch of us into donating to his campaign and voting for him then turned around and tried to distance himself from the people who put him there. He lost the second time around to a terrible candidate because of all the people he alienated.

A lot of us don't like him because he is a typical liar politician, inconsistently votes "good", and does not follow the Constitution.

If brown runs in nh, I will piss myself from laughing. Yes nh is way way better then ma, but it still sucks. That this is on the radar means a real poll(not the necn kind) was done and he has a chance. I think brown is a perfect fit for nh people who fancy themselves country boys but are really welfare cases. Electbrown and lie to yourself that you belive in apple pie while eating the gov't cheese he dishes out to you and your baby mommas.
yes NH is the welfare capitol of New England
Welfare Caseloads total families (per capita) statistics - states compared - Statemaster
there is a great fable by Aesop I think you should read

Last edited:
He's disliked so much because he duped a bunch of us into donating to his campaign and voting for him then turned around and tried to distance himself from the people who put him there. He lost the second time around to a terrible candidate because of all the people he alienated.

You are so right. I voted for him the first time he ran but never again.

Back
Top Bottom