Scott Brown Is A Horrible American!

Jrjr

NES Member
Senator Scott Brown

What happened in Newtown where those children were subject to that level of violence is beyond my comprehension. As a state legislator in Massachusetts I supported an assault weapons ban thinking other states would follow suit. But unfortunately, they have not and innocent people are being killed. As a result, I support a federal assault weapons ban.

from his facebook.

Well I just went to Facebook and typed in Scott Brown and I did not see any comment on Newtown???

Well I just went to Facebook and typed in Scott Brown and I did not see any comment on Newtown???

Me too. Just saw the only post in December being about the Pat's loss. Did he rethink and delete it?

- - - Updated - - -

Me too. Just saw the only post in December being about the Pat's loss. Did he rethink and delete it?

So he actually believes that could not have happened in MASS???
Except for the 10 round mag. I see no difference??
And we thought he was our man???

So he actually believes that could not have happened in MASS???
Except for the 10 round mag. I see no difference??
And we thought he was our man???

What happened in Newtown can happen ANYWHERE regardless how many silly, symbolic gun control laws are on the books in said place.

The underlying issues that caused that and all mass shootings are not being discussed in the national conversation that is going on. And will not be discussed, either.

An national AWB is eminent and this will only lead to more and more gun control down the road as the mass shootings increase due to the disarmament of law-abiding citizens.

between him and Lizzie, it's not a turd sandwich vs a douche-bag, it's like a bucket of post Mexican feast diarrhea vs. a bucket of post T-day feast diarrhea

y9upa6ur.jpg

Back
Top Bottom