Say a prayer for your country tonight.

Gotta give Kenneth credit... He did man up to his actions. I do pray everyday that this country will help my children, elder, man, woman, and etc. Only god has a plan for all of us. Everyone go out and vote! We all have differences and we can all make a change.

I have to admit, I guarantee you guys have much more wisdom to offer me than I have to offer you. I am very young, and I have so much more to learn. This election year has head my head spinning as I try to learn what I do and don't believe. Sometimes that manifests itself as ignorance, because often I am ignorant. I am truly grateful for all of the opinions that I get to see on this site that I didn't have before I joined, and I have to learn to give more respect to differing opinions. Thank you all for voting tomorrow and caring about this country.

well done.

Good call Smitty, will say a prayer tonight for sure.

I'm with you smitty - especially pray for the best, prepare for the worst.

As far as KennethWVT - what my grandmother used to say "Even if you don't believe in God - He still believes in you". Yes, I'll include you in my prayers tonight too, as well as the country, our elected, soon to be elected, family & friends........I think we may all need it by the time this is over.

Back
Top Bottom