San Fran gun surrender nets "anti-tank weapon"

DispositionMatrix

NES Member
Anti-tank weapon turned in at San Francisco gun buyback
"We got a bazooka off the streets. We got a cannon ball off the streets. We got assault rifles. We got everything that you can name that could destroy a whole universe and we get rid of them within hours," he told ABC7 News.

Buyback organizers added that the event succeeded because of its "no questions asked" policy for people who surrender guns.

View: https://twitter.com/tvzuke/status/942092130184396800

Looks like someone swung by the Army Navy store on the way to the gun surrender.

those are made to be tossed after one use. the thing was probably fired and someone scooped it and brought it back somehow.

Spent AT4 someone snagged as a souvenir? Highly doubt it was live.
Yeah. I think that is pretty much understood by everyone except for the regular consumers of San Franscisco media content. SFPD is, of course, either lying or has no knowledge of the subject matter. PDs all over the country do these stunts--each probably keeping one in a closet to drag out for each gun surrender to scare the public into thinking gun surrenders keep them safe.
those are made to be tossed after one use. the thing was probably fired and someone scooped it and brought it back somehow.
Too much effort. Probably bought as a trinket at a store.

Not reloadable and the empty tube is not considered a firearm to the best of my knowledge.

There are at least three for sale on eBay right now. I wonder what SF is paying?

For Christ's sake it's an already fired AT4. Every infantry national guard armory has 4-5 of em kicking around for training purposes. Can get em on eBay.

Not reloadable......fire and toss.

These people writing these stories suck.

On a side note.......I've fired one live one in training.......cool as hell!!!

Last edited:
I was looking for ammo for this but it seems like 84mm was sold out at TS, anyone know if I can pick some up at Brownells? Asking for a friend. [laugh]

giphy.gif

Next NES get together maybe they will loan the AT4 to us. We can fire it off as long as we are 500+ feet from residential properties. ;) Time to get back to reality.....

Back
Top Bottom