Sad f***ing Day

Nest time that happens, get out your cell phone and record.

Even if you can't record right away it would be great to do.

I would have laughed to see some woman get so upset.

I would call him a moderate Liberal. While not hardcore he believes in most of the talking points to some extent. He doesn't push it in your face but if you ask him he will tell you where he stands. He was upset because even he does not believe the Flag to be a symbol of hate. While not an anti he makes no bones that firearms are not for him. He kept saying he couldn't believe it happened and he didn't understand why. He said it's not like I have an NRA sticker on my car, and pointed to the sticker on my truck, that could be considered a hate symbol.

Location was Market Basket in Westford on 110.
Curious, have you ever grabbed him by his pussy?

Wow - that is a sad day indeed. Hoping that the reaction is the exception rather than the norm; guess we will see

I don't have any firearm related stickers on my car for much the same reason

I was reflecting with my wife not too long ago, that 19 years ago after September 11, it was rare to find a house not flying an American flag and it took months to find one if you needed another - a country unified under its flag and the patriotism behind it. Hoping we aren't heading toward unifying over hate of that same flag :(

yep. I don't put any stickers on my car, but if I did I'd still leave the political ones and gun ones off. Too many liberal mind virus zombies out there looking to vandalize people's stuff.

My dad used to have his truck covered with stickers "does this ass make my truck look big" obama stickers, all kinds of anti hillary stickers (Hillary for Prison, etc). If he were alive today I'd be worried for his safety with these lunatics running about.

I wonder how OP's buddy kept his cool. I have a hot temper and would have laid into that bitch.

yep. I don't put any stickers on my car, but if I did I'd still leave the political ones and gun ones off. Too many liberal mind virus zombies out there looking to vandalize people's stuff.
Not so concerned about those zombies, but I do drive my truck to customer calls, and a cardinal rule of business is don't mix it with politics or religion, unless you're in the business of politics or religion.

Shoulda cold-cocked her...

Women are the "new men"...

I had some dude lose his mind over the fact I wasn't wearing a mask* at the town transfer station a couple of weeks ago. He gave me the full 60 second tirade. I just locked eyeballs and said nothing. I was waiting for him to take a swing at me but he didn't.

The surprising part is after he disengaged I watched him walk to a brown electrician's van.

*I wasn't trying to make a political point with no mask, I just forgot to put it on when I got out of my truck.

I am Irish and have a very short fuse. I would have launched a verbal assault her way that would have eviscerated her... Canada is only a few hundred miles north, don't let the border guard smack you on the ass on the way out....
Ah yes. Stiletto Tongue... 🗡👅

My dad used to have his truck covered with stickers "does this ass make my truck look big" obama stickers, all kinds of anti hillary stickers (Hillary for Prison, etc). If he were alive today I'd be worried for his safety with these lunatics running about.

I wonder how OP's buddy kept his cool. I have a hot temper and would have laid into that bitch.

I only have a couple from the colleges my kids are attending

That said...I did just order a couple of flag stickers from Amazon just now :)

Funny... I was just thinking about something similar yesterday. I was just getting back from an evening walk and came back to my house... where I have a flag pole and a large flag flying at all times (yes, it's lit with a spotlight).

I thought about it and was wondering if it made my house a target and I actually said something to my wife about wondering the flag would be vandalized/stolen because of all the BS going on right now.

I would call him a moderate Liberal. While not hardcore he believes in most of the talking points to some extent. He doesn't push it in your face but if you ask him he will tell you where he stands. He was upset because even he does not believe the Flag to be a symbol of hate. While not an anti he makes no bones that firearms are not for him. He kept saying he couldn't believe it happened and he didn't understand why. He said it's not like I have an NRA sticker on my car, and pointed to the sticker on my truck, that could be considered a hate symbol.

Location was Market Basket in Westford on 110.
Sounds like your acquaintance is a little puppy who just got his nosed pushed into the crap of the logical conclusion of his own beliefs. Hope you enlightened him to the fact that he has been the breeding ground and food source for the crap-spewing contagion coming home to roost.

I was driving home yesterday through Carlisle, came around a bend, woman coming in the opposite direction drove towards me, making me veer slightly off the road to avoid her, then she flipped me off as she passed me. Only thing I can think of that might have caused that are my Veteran's license plate...

I was driving home yesterday through Carlisle, came around a bend, woman coming in the opposite direction drove towards me, making me veer slightly off the road to avoid her, then she flipped me off as she passed me. Only thing I can think of that might have caused that are my Veteran's license plate...

I'm turning in my Veterans plates...

No disrespect to you, but I doubt that's what caused that scene.

Funny... I was just thinking about something similar yesterday. I was just getting back from an evening walk and came back to my house... where I have a flag pole and a large flag flying at all times (yes, it's lit with a spotlight).

I thought about it and was wondering if it made my house a target and I actually said something to my wife about wondering the flag would be vandalized/stolen because of all the BS going on right now.

Already happening in Sacramento, CA

Vandals burn American flags in front of homes near Sacramento: report - NewsDio

Back
Top Bottom