• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sad f***ing Day

Doug had a silver platter trolling opportunity and blew it. First he should have told her that flag was why she could stand in a supermarket parking lot and act like a dumb ass. Once triggered, he should have followed up saying if she called the cops she was using white privilege because blacks don't assume cops will be on their side. Then he tells her it will be Trump in a landslide because of people like her. Then he tells her to take a knee to prove she is worthy of her collectivist membership. And finally he just stands there and laughs at her while she blue screens feeling helpless her programming is not working. Instead he was "visibly shaken and disturbed." Don't be a Doug. This is still America and real men still bear true faith and allegiance to her. Wear that flag sticker like a boss.
Just lock the thread.

View: https://youtu.be/_7vUeS6bLZc

Theres a few in my neighbor hood who question my 2 flags. 1 on a pole and the other on the house.
One neighbor who has since moved on was walking by, i was mulching . He says " hot day for that , blah blah blah. Hey just noticed your flags why 2" now i know his BS hes just a dink. " yup first thing I did when I moved in, my WWII vet Grand Fathers and Great Uncle would love to see that Flag flying over my house" he gave me a strange look . .....then the BS " why 2 flags" .
i spouted " 2 is 1 wheres your f***ing flag charlie" when I found out he moved i was thrilled. Guy who bought his house put up a flag with in the week. Theres not a lot of flags flying around here.
I feel like im in a cluster commie leaning liberals but most keep to themselves. Broad range of folks around here.

I have never felt the need to put stickers on my vehicles? My NRA life member pack is still in the box in the closet. I have been telling the NRA to keep their chinese crap for years.
In my neck of the woods if you DON'T have a flag that is like a scarlett letter.

Sorry to hear Dave. Living in Mass even if I was inclined to put them on my car, I would not do it. Too many idiots who might scratch the car or slash the tires or whatever. Liberals are f***ing crazy. I have noticed they are really enboldened lately. All these BLM protests have them feeling their oats.

My (old and beat) truck is covered in gun eratta including an AR saying "it's because I'm black isn't it?", statue of liberty with an AR, NRA and the sticker that says sustaining member, even had a "gun control works just ask the experts" with a nazi, Chinese, and Russian symbol on it" until it fell off - truck made regular trips from Kingston NH to Lowell - never a remark in my direction. I actually think such got me out of a few tickets in NH.

people getting bold for a lot of BS topics lately
Last week had a woman stop and bitch at me for walking my dog the "wrong" way on a very tight back road - she was speeding around a blind corner and was surprised when she saw me. I heard her coming and had moved to the shoulder with the dog. I was nice enough not to tell her to Eff-off. I was more concerned with my new dog who was very unnerved by the experienced (she is full of scars from prior abuse)

Few weeks prior a woman followed me home to tell me I was a jerk for riding my bike when she had to go to work as an essential worker - again should have told her to screw but she lives up the road (and she was scared shitless driving her husbands truck thinking she was going to hit me).

I am definitely losing my patience with people who want to stop and lecture me.
My lady is a nurse and she is fit to be tied with all the outside ignorance ! I wish I had stocks in plexiglass ! So ridiculous

ain't scraping nothin' off my truck. want to swat me...i'm short of cash, i smell money. cha ching!
Yup. This is not the time to hide and cower. Wear your NRA hat proudly, put a fresh Trump 2020 sticker on your car, get a brand new flag for your home. The second you start kneeling for the left it's over.

I have a friend who owns a small breakfast and lunch restaurant. Obviously, he's been struggling for a while now, but has done some takeout and has delivered a lot of meals to first responders. Yesterday he had a long-time customer tell him she would no longer patronize his restaurant because he delivered some meals to cops. Being a dem, he was flabbergasted. I suggested he should have told her not to let the door hit her...

A couple of things occurred today to make this a sad day.

My friend Doug came over to the house for lunch and he relayed the story of how he had just come from the Market Basket and a lady accosted him in the parking lot because he had an American Flag sticker on his car window. She screamed at him about how dare he openly display and support a symbol of hate and called him all the usual names. He was visibly shaken up and disturbed.

After he left I went out in the driveway and did something I have been thinking about for a long time. I got out the razor blade and scraped the GOAL sticker off the side window of my truck and scraped the NRA sticker off the rear window. I carry all the time and can't afford have some bozo swat me because of the stickers on my truck. Very sad day. I have had an NRA sticker on every truck I have owned since I was 18 years old.

WTF is the world coming to. Never thought I'd see this shit in my lifetime.

If some left wing retard decides to get right in his face shoveling a plate full of BS at him, well God gave us all pepper spray for just such an occasion. Give her a good shot and then call the cops immediately. Some people are always looking for conflict and drama and the sad part is now that she cowed your friend she will feel empowered to do it to more people.

I have a friend who owns a small breakfast and lunch restaurant. Obviously, he's been struggling for a while now, but has done some takeout and has delivered a lot of meals to first responders. Yesterday he had a long-time customer tell him she would no longer patronize his restaurant because he delivered some meals to cops. Being a dem, he was flabbergasted. I suggested he should have told her not to let the door hit her...

I read a lot of news articles about "the future is blue not red" but I have to be honest that I see that situation as not unique and when the democrats are eating each other for lunch I really sit back and think that there is no blue wave coming ever.

My lady is a nurse and she is fit to be tied with all the outside ignorance ! I wish I had stocks in plexiglass ! So ridiculous
My wife is also a nurse (CRNA nurse anesthetist). You don't want to piss her off. Jill is the person who puts you to sleep for surgical procedures. One mistake and the "sleep" will be permanent!

Isn't it amazing how they went practically overnight from "heroes of the Pandemic" to supervillans. Shit, there's still one of those electronic highway signs on I-84 by the Southbury barracks asking drivers to "support the heroes" by not speeding. Surprised it hasn't been vandalized yet.

The rapidity - and universality - of the condemnation implies it's been in the works for a long time, just waiting for the right event to spring it. And it's pure Marx: "Accuse Your Enemy Of What You Are Doing, As You Are Doing It To Create Confusion" - blacks, young males in particular, commit the lion's share of violent crime in the US, so the natural thing to do is accuse The Man of it, even using an incident that likely has nothing to do with race and everything to do with a cop's personal animus against a high-as-a-kite perennial f***up with whom he had to work as a bar bouncer.

My friend Doug came over to the house for lunch and he relayed the story of how he had just come from the Market Basket and a lady accosted him in the parking lot because he had an American Flag sticker on his car window. She screamed at him about how dare he openly display and support a symbol of hate and called him all the usual names. He was visibly shaken up and disturbed.

After he left I went out in the driveway and did something I have been thinking about for a long time. I got out the razor blade and scraped the GOAL sticker off the side window of my truck and scraped the NRA sticker off the rear window. I carry all the time and can't afford have some bozo swat me because of the stickers on my truck. Very sad day. I have had an NRA sticker on every truck I have owned since I was 18 years old.

WTF is the world coming to. Never thought I'd see this shit in my lifetime.

girl.gif

Thank you for describing the difference between us and them. I have never seen them scraping I AM WITH HER sticker.
Buy "tactical pads" for your pants and practice kneeling.

Last edited:
Wasn't Springsteen a draft dodger?
Wow, I knew he was a hardcore lefty who made millions pandering to the working class, but I don't know he admitted to dodging the draft. His own words:
Bruce Springsteen said writing his song "Born in the U.S.A" helped him cope with his mixed feelings about dodging the draft during the Vietnam War.

"I had some friends, very close friends of mine...guys who came home in wheelchairs, and then, I didn't go," the singer told Tom Hanks at Tribeca Film Festival event Friday, "I was a stone-cold draft dodger."

Springsteen explained he pulled "everything in the draft-dodger's text book."

"So, perhaps, I felt guilty about that later on. I had friends who went. I had friends who went and died. I had friends later on who were seriously hurt," he continued.

He decided he needed to "come to terms with myself" and sing about what he had done.
That criticism aside, he wrote some great music.

I posted about some encounters with over-enlightened Valley moonbats a few years ago. I remember being taught not to stare and to mind my own business.

He let a crazy Karen's tirade get him "visibly shaken up and disturbed?"
Is this your friend?

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom