• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sabre Pepper Spray $8.66 @ amazon

"Sorry, this item can't be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order."

bummer, that is a good price. They're afraid of MH apparently...

Can't ship to MA apparently.

Weird as I bought these from Amazon and had shipped in Mass in Oct. It's legal here and I bought the same one for all our vehicles right from Amazon

EDIT: Just was on Chat with someone from Amazon and they just said shipping restrictions, all I saw was Hazmat but is this stuff considered hazmat material? Either way I ordered a few extra and shipped to FREE state

Last edited:
Anyone buy this recently? Keeps saying its restricted. Even using other sellers....

Amazon has always been stupid with pepper spray. Couple months back, I caught a Woot deal (owned by AMZ) of 2 packs of Sabre for $4. Guess who shipped it? Yup, Amazon. [rolleyes]

I called and talked to two different people they couldn't tell me why I can order a survival knife but not the spray [rolleyes], I just ship to my NH addy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom