Sabre Pepper Spray $8.66 @ amazon

How does it do in the summer heat? I'd like to keep some in the car but worry about it blowing up. Saw that happen to an air horn once...

On a related note amazon won't ship BB guns here either.

Never had an issue, Been in both vehicles for 2 1/2 years and expires in 2020 so i'll replace it with the same one, I had the wife test it on a paper plate VS the smaller one 1st posted and the small one works and has plenty in it but stream wasn't as strong as the ones I keep in the vehicles.

Last edited:
The sabre red pepper gel is what i carry. It is so much smaller then the MK-3 size. I know the MK-3 size is better but I know I could have enough sprays in the key chain size to stop a threat.

I am baffled on how to conceal a "MK-3" regular sized "police size can" of pepper spray. Forget IWB carry of that, I tried carrying it on my belt it prints more then a gun would. Printing isn't my concern with this it's the pepper spray can it getting in the way of things as it protrudes from my belt. I would only go for this method of carry picture below if I got out of state or I am not carrying that day.

Holster is the Bianci Patrol tek. I think they merged with safariland. It's made out is solid nylon and will never break. It's the best I can find. The police style holsters with the flap print way too much.

0f4dfe9affaa84901ed02807595726b7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom