• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

S&W Cash Rebates

Their stock quote used to be SWHC but they have been transitioning from a strictly firearms business to a security/outdoor/lifestyle brand and wanted their quote to represent that, blaah blah etc. Stock is pretty low right now, if you're interested.

The publicly traded firearms companies took a hit after the presidential election. I have since picked up some AOBC since I like to own stock in the companies who's products I regularly use or purchase.

The publicly traded firearms companies took a hit after the presidential election. I have since picked up some AOBC since I like to own stock in the companies who's products I regularly use or purchase.
well...that's a solid way to build a portfolio. [laugh]

Their stock quote used to be SWHC but they have been transitioning from a strictly firearms business to a security/outdoor/lifestyle brand and wanted their quote to represent that, blaah blah etc. Stock is pretty low right now, if you're interested.

On Comcast they have a area where you can follow stocks and the pricing... I wanted to add their "short name" into it so I could follow the stock...

I'm thinking about buying some stock in a few of the Gun Related Company's... Not sure yet though, I like to watch them for now I guess [grin]...

Back
Top Bottom