• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ruger Mark IV Lite coming soon....

Laura

NES Member
Supposed to be arriving at Four Seasons shortly. Personally I'm not sure I like the grips on the 43921 model but nothing else is being offered in this state, either among the Lite versions or the Standard which I've been waiting on. Anyone going to line up to buy the gun when it's in stock?

I’d like to try one. I’ve been quite happy with my Buckmark Hunter, but I’ve heard good things about the lite.

Ruger fans are thinning out around here, but I'm still one.
I will take a look at the lite. I have a Mark II Target and a Mark III Hunter and love them.
It looks like a nice, lite .22 for plinking...
~Matt

I may check one out. Last time I was in the market for a .22, I went with the Buckmark Camper based on grip feel and balance. At the time, the 22/45 had a 5.5" bull barrel and was very muzzle heavy. The 4.5" lite may balance better and you can always swap out grips. Points for looks, but over $200 more than a Victory (haven't handled yet). The MKIV button takedown looks nice too.

Last edited:
Supposed to be arriving at Four Seasons shortly. Personally I'm not sure I like the grips on the 43921 model but nothing else is being offered in this state, either among the Lite versions or the Standard which I've been waiting on. Anyone going to line up to buy the gun when it's in stock?

Going to pick mine up Saturday! When I saw that they were offering the 22/45 Lite with the grips from the Target model I was sold. I'm glad i waited to get one now.

There are a lot of Ruger Mark IV Lites owned by MA residents that dont have those moronic grips on them and that cost a lot less

Ruger's desire to list list entries with model numbers instead of the generic model (43921 instead of just Mark IV or Mark IV Lite) is moronic. You will notice the 3 Mark IV models they list are all the most expensive versions of that type...

If you shopped at stores others then the Deli Counter, you might have found what you were looking for a year ago and cheaper

Lots of members of my club have had them for a few months. My FFL has a good supply of all the Lites in all colors.

The grips on the 43921 are really nice. We have two of them at my Club for members to use.

There are a lot of Ruger Mark IV Lites owned by MA residents that dont have those moronic grips on them and that cost a lot less

Ruger's desire to list list entries with model numbers instead of the generic model (43921 instead of just Mark IV or Mark IV Lite) is moronic. You will notice the 3 Mark IV models they list are all the most expensive versions of that type...

If you shopped at stores others then the Deli Counter, you might have found what you were looking for a year ago and cheaper
This!

I wanna say I saw a pic on Brophy's FB page 2 days ago. I was sorely tempted. But I've got a Mk2 and a Mk3. I need a MK4 like I need another wife. ROFL!

I wanna say I saw a pic on Brophy's FB page 2 days ago. I was sorely tempted. But I've got a Mk2 and a Mk3. I need a MK4 like I need another wife. ROFL!
I have a mark3 22-45 and I love it. Like you.....I don't need the mark4. Yeah it's easier to clean......but I clean my mark3 like 2 times a year so I can deal. Lol

I got a MKIV lite without the wood grips. If anyone wants to make a trade for my standard grips I would be game.

Back
Top Bottom