• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Road Rage Incident This Afternoon

Maybe rather than a group buy, we could do a group research project. That funding would buy a lot of ammo! And we could just fake the research. Like anyone would read it anyway.

I had a professor that wrote a paper on cruise control and its ability to control the instantaneous speed in a car .... he said he kept a copy in the glove box for any time he got pulled over.

When you read all the road rage incidents/issues in MA, it kinda makes you realize why it's a "may issue" state. (No, I don't really mean this, am being sarcastic, but....)
Imagine if every MA driver was packing a G26 or P229? There'd be one hell of a traffic jam at funeral parlors! A few years ago, weekday,430pm I was trying to get on 128 north at the pike interchange. A true clusterf*ck. I'm in the left lane like most, and on the right, in the "Illegal" lane is a car gunning and slowing, trying to cut me or anyone off and slide in because they simply didn't want to wait their turn. Finally, they slammed to the left so hard it almost put me into the guardrail.
About 50 yards later I had the opportunity and gunned it up alongside them. They're on my right, I roll down the window and see it's an old lady, literally old enough to be my grandmother. She's with some other old bat. She looks over at me and immediately gives me a "F*ck off and die" look and flips me the middle finger. Imagine Granny Clampett giving you the finger. Simply priceless.
I literally almost fell out my drivers door laughing.

When you read all the road rage incidents/issues in MA, it kinda makes you realize why it's a "may issue" state. (No, I don't really mean this, am being sarcastic, but....)
Imagine if every MA driver was packing a G26 or P229? There'd be one hell of a traffic jam at funeral parlors! A few years ago, weekday,430pm I was trying to get on 128 north at the pike interchange. A true clusterf*ck. I'm in the left lane like most, and on the right, in the "Illegal" lane is a car gunning and slowing, trying to cut me or anyone off and slide in because they simply didn't want to wait their turn. Finally, they slammed to the left so hard it almost put me into the guardrail.
About 50 yards later I had the opportunity and gunned it up alongside them. They're on my right, I roll down the window and see it's an old lady, literally old enough to be my grandmother. She's with some other old bat. She looks over at me and immediately gives me a "F*ck off and die" look and flips me the middle finger. Imagine Granny Clampett giving you the finger. Simply priceless.

You punk bitch!

You maybe have seen this before, but it's funny. You're post made me remember this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaIbpSaEoYc

Another m******* move is to have your cruise on and be passing a car at 1/5 mph and be completely unwilling to touch the gas to get the pass over in less than 3 or 4 miles.

I hate that. Just the other day, I was stuck for about 10 miles behind an idiot on route 2 riding to the left side of a 50mph school bus (55mph limit) and would not complete the pass no matter what. I'm more than happy to pass you on the right, zip ahead and get back into the left lane. But, if you're riding side by side with a bleeping school bus I can't do that now can I?

By the way, when I'm riding in the right lane with cruise control on and I notice someone come up beside me but won't pass (usually they like to hide in the 7 to 8 o'clock zone of my car which still blocks traffic), I change my speed to force them to break off their matching of my speed. If I'm already going too fast for fear of getting pulled over, I'll slow down. Sometimes, they keep matching my speed even if I slow down... I have no idea what mental defect these people have. There have been times I've actually slowed all the way to 35mph on the highway before these mental midgets finally decide they're brave enough to pass.

But if someone cuts you off and comes up to the window it's education time. You could of schooled him on how offensive words hurt people and that he should apologize. Laid hands on u then it's boom and then lawyer up. You never shoot anyone you eliminate threat.

I have no idea what this means.

In a situation like this YOU AWLAYS CALL THE COPS FIRST. It's a game. They always believe the first person to make contact. And you always write down a plate.

This was just dumb.

I can't believe nobody stated the obvious...the guys in the other car must have seen the OP's NES sticker and was trying to do the secret wave...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Unless the registered plate comes back to "John Smith" at 1 Main St....and a quick check of the state firearm database shows a John Smith, LTC-A, at 1 Main St.....not saying this would happen, but in the CommonPuke of LiberChusetts??
Where a state trooper just yesterday told me - and I'm quoting - "Open carry? Legal? Maybe you think so, but if I see someone, not in uniform, walking down Comm Ave with a gun on his belt? He's going to lie down on the ground"....
(me) "Why? It's an open carry state".....
"Okay, then I can say that you're creating such a fear that motorists are endangering other motorists by swerving as they are looking at a man with a gun. You're now disturbing the peace. I'll order you to freeze and drop to the ground if I want."

Actual conversation, with an actual, current, 20 year veteran state trooper FRIEND, him speaking honestly in a quiet conversation between us yesterday. I swear this on my grandmother's soul.
Is there anyone - ANYONE - who doubts that this is a Nazi regime we now live under??
Expand your circle of friends?

Your [giant wall of text] actually is more typical of the attitude in this state than road rage. "In Massachusetts, we are sooo ___________________________ much more than anyone else."

Drivers everywhere in the US suck. People stuck in traffic jams everywhere in the US turn into jerks. I haven't driven in every state but I've ridden or driven in at least 30 of them and there is always some dude in a full sized pickup parked in the left-hand lane no matter where you go. Ontario, ditto. Almost anyone you pass speeds up when they are passed - even you and me. Lots of people think it is OK to text and drive.

Commute on a motorcycle for a while, it will make all these seem like minor annoyances that won't hurt you, or even inconvenience you much.

Last edited:
I have no idea what this means.

In a situation like this YOU AWLAYS CALL THE COPS FIRST. It's a game. They always believe the first person to make contact. And you always write down a plate.

This was just dumb.

It means if someone comes to your window and starts pounding on it-the threshold has been passed. What are you gonna do let them cave your window in while your stuck in traffic? I have been in the situation and was carrying. The person all of a sudden walked way. That's all I am saying

The person all of a sudden walked way.

And then I hope you called the police. Because if they do before you do and they hand over your tag numbers, you are seriously screwed. Personally, I would let them cave in my window before I pulled a firearm. That level of violence shows some real intent that is hard to argue in a court of law and getting you off the hook.

And then I hope you called the police. Because if they do before you do and they hand over your tag numbers, you are seriously screwed. Personally, I would let them cave in my window before I pulled a firearm. That level of violence shows some real intent that is hard to argue in a court of law and getting you off the hook.

Point at them through the window and laugh... Piss them off further.

Just a simple visible brass check and a, "You ready to party?" might get it all done.

Point at them through the window and laugh... Piss them off further.
Just a simple visible brass check and a, "You ready to party?" might get it all done.

And then THEY call 911, with your plate #..... "Officer, I was jus' walkin' cross da crosswalk and he tried to run me down and he pointed a gun on me!!"
Half a mile later, you're swarmed by local and state PD, searched, gun found, arrested, booked..your LTC revoked, all firearms immediately seized and transported to bonded warehouse....arraigned, Assault w/Deadly Weapon...Eric Holder in attendance at your arraignment and trial, Al Sharpton in his place when Eric's hungover or back in DC dealing with Ob(s)ama's next f*ckup......2 1/2 years MCI Concord, suspended...prohibited forever, costs you (including what you lost with seizures, lawyers, lost income, etc etc etc) upwards of $300k...

In this hellhole, you always might wanna think twice before pointing....
(But +1 for the good fantasy scenario!!)

Brass check kids, brass check! No pointing. Just examine the condition of your firearm.

And since I'm in the land of the free... You know how the rest goes. ;)

Interesting theory, because CT is may-issue as well. The worst drivers I've ever encountered across the board have CT plates.

No matter what, fight or flight. You want to play around with someone because you're shielded in your cage? Be prepared to step up your game. Or, just back the **** off and go on your way. It's pretty simple.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

And since I'm in the land of the free... You know how the rest goes. ;)

Presumably, New Hampshire? So you are telling me that if you pull your gun out and brandish it in your car and some dirtbag decides you pulled it on him when he walked by your car and he then tells the cops his story that you are getting away with it? You're very wrong. In any state.

But I guess you won't be carrying concealed much longer. You may even spend some time in prison.

In that vein, I would ask you to seriously consider your options in the future. You're the kind of guy that gives concealed carry holders a bad name.

Presumably, New Hampshire? So you are telling me that if you pull your gun out and brandish it in your car and some dirtbag decides you pulled it on him when he walked by your car and he then tells the cops his story that you are getting away with it? You're very wrong. In any state.

But I guess you won't be carrying concealed much longer. You may even spend some time in prison.

In that vein, I would ask you to seriously consider your options in the future. You're the kind of guy that gives concealed carry holders a bad name.

Holy over-reaction Batman. Take it down a couple notches chief, and re-read my first post CLEARLY inserting some type of humor by saying, "You guys ready to party?"

At no time, am I advocating pointing a gun, at anyone. So chill the eff out.

Don't tell me that I give CCW holders a bad name... You know NOTHING about me aside of some comical post. Maybe get the sand out of your vag? These Internets are such a serious place, you know. Nobody jokes around here...

...but I'll be sure to make sure I "consider my options in the future" and look out for any impending jail time that I'll never incur because I happen to know what I'm doing.

Maybe next time don't be such a condescending know it all?

You say foolish things in a public forum. You give us all a bad name and make us look very bad.

Based on the crap you spew, I am pretty sure you have no idea what you are doing.

I'm pretty chill dude. You seem to be the one with a hard on for trouble….

And based on the holier-than-thou crap you spewed at me, maybe you should be more concerned with yourself. I'll worry about myself and the things that I joke about. K? Thanks.

I have no hard on for trouble, wtf are you talking about? I made a JOKE. You know what those are, right? Like I said before, relax. Take it down a couple notches. Are you the serious police or something?

But go ahead and keep assuming I have no idea what I'm doing, I could really give a flying eff less what you think. I'm sure that condescending attitude wins you lots of friends though!

Expand my circle of friends? Huh? In Massachusetts???....If your only friends in this Third Reich Annex are those who are Pro-2A, you could have the bartender give them all drinks on the house - and it wouldn't run you more than fifty bucks....Tip included!!
[laugh]
Yet BRP has 4,500 members.... I think you are being just a teensy bit dramatic.

GlockJock; said:
In this hellhole, you always might wanna think twice before pointing....
(But +1 for the good fantasy scenario!!)

Reading your past posts, you should be able to easily recognize a "fantasy scenario".

This whole thread is a fantasy.

Walk (or drive away) as the primary response.

Violence is the last resort, unless your life (or family) is on the line.

Walk (or drive away) as the primary response.

Violence is the last resort, unless your life (or family) is on the line.

The presence of your family actually doesn't change anything. You do what is safest for you and your family at all times. If that means retreating (and it usually does) then you do that.

In the home even, you retreat to a space and defend it. You don't "clear" your house. Its interesting because when I heard what I thought was someone trying to kick in my front door, I got very very angry that someone would violate the sanctity of my home and I ignored my own advice and cleared the house. It was very stupid of me. I was alone in the house, so it wasn't nearly as stupid as if my wife and kids were home. But it was still stupid.

It turned out to be 2 drunk teens smashing my pumpkins by throwing them against my front door.

This illustrates to me that this stuff has to be pre-thought. Because when the SHTF, you don't think properly.

Back
Top Bottom