Rittenhouse AR-15 rifle will be destroyed.

67ray

NES Member
So his attorney requested to get the rifle & his belongings back, because he wanted to destroy them. Judge Bruce Schroeder denied the motion and ordered the rifle to be destroyed independently.

I think it should have been auctioned off with the proceeds going to a nonprofit. GOA perhaps?
What do you think?

Wasn't it not even his gun? He was using it but his friend bought it? Why do people call it 'rittenhouse's assault weapon'

Yeah, mine too, but our opinion isn't Kyle's. And his matters more.

If he's good with it, so am I.
It’s a political stunt. I don’t know why he says that but. PTSD? It has to do with what he wants… We’re talking about a worthless f***ing rifle here

I’d have demanded it back on principle
We’ve had members destroy firearms for various reasons. But they got them back first that’s the whole point

What you do with your own property is your own business. I just don’t find it right for somebody to order your shit destroyed for no legitimate reason

I’m just glad he hasnt auctioned it on the Internet, auction off like Zimmerman because that’s tacky

None of these clowns are my heroes. But I’ll do whatever I want with my own shit that’s the end of the story

Probably going to catch hell from the forum, but I think even if a good shoot the guns involved should be destroyed with fire and parts used to make something useful and non violent. If given the chance, I'd probably make furniture.
2c6489c383602c8bedad4c5c4717c692--iron-throne-sophie-turner.jpg

LOL making a throne from recovered barrels feels about right.

I won’t have an opinion on this until his pain in the ass mother sends me 14 emails a month asking for legal funds because she couldn’t keep her shitbird son away from a riot.

under what authority did the gov get to destroy it?
Only thing I can come up with is a sketchy buy..
Can you imagine him trying to buy a rifle from the FFL ever again? They’ll be a three day wait for sure…

So his attorney requested to get the rifle & his belongings back, because he wanted to destroy them. Judge Bruce Schroeder denied the motion and ordered the rifle to be destroyed independently.

I think it should have been auctioned off with the proceeds going to a nonprofit. GOA perhaps?
What do you think?

This is not correct. Rittenhouse, black and the prosecution submitted an agreement they made to the court that the rifle be destroyed by the Wisconsin crime lab and the judge accepted the agreement and issued the order.

The second part of the hearing was for the bond money, Rittenhouse, Ricky Schroder (the actor) and the fight back trust get the bail money.

Didn't we already know, long ago, that Rittenhouse wanted it destroyed? I think we did?

At that point, what does it matter who destroys it?

We knew weeks ago, it was posted in the Rittenhouse thread at that time.

I can understand Rittenhouse not wanting the gun floating around as a trophy forever. He literally almost got life in prison, no parole so he’d probably like to put the entire thing behind him. If the gun is around, he’s reminded about it.

If I were in his situation, I’d disassemble the rifle and figure out a way to co mingle the parts with other parts so they get lost in a bin of parts. That way the rifle is gone but the parts live on without any way to trace them.

Back
Top Bottom