Rittenhouse AR-15 rifle will be destroyed.

Didn't we already know, long ago, that Rittenhouse wanted it destroyed? I think we did?

At that point, what does it matter who destroys it?
It matters because it's his legal property, and it wasn't used in a crime.

For the judge to deny the return of his property, and order it destroyed, is a hard 5A violation.

Kyle should get it back, and then do whatever he wishes with it. I won't tell him that he shouldn't destroy it, and I won't tell him that he should. It's his, and he can take a torch to it on cable news, or he can lock in a vault forever, or he can sling up and take it everywhere he goes.

It should be his choice, because it's his property, and the judge is wrong.

I don’t care if it’s worth $1 or a million dollars…if he has a legal claim I’d pursue it… he’s just on questionable legal ground.. he doesn’t need or want another legal case. It is his first time after all.I’m assuming on the advice of attorneys he let it go. I don’t usually listen to my attorneys… There are about the same age and Intelligent as rittenhouse.

I just think it’s funny you guys have an opinion. Have you ever been arrested for a shooting with your guns? Only took me three days to get them back

Last edited:
They wouldn’t give me my bullets back though unless I put my guns in my car.. And came back for the bullet #Clown world

For the judge to deny the return of his property, and order it destroyed, is a hard 5A violation.

Kyle should get it back, and then do whatever he wishes with it. I won't tell him that he shouldn't destroy it, and I won't tell him that he should. It's his, and he can take a torch to it on cable news, or he can lock in a vault forever, or he can sling up and take it everywhere he goes.

Post 27 is, I think I read, what happened.

Rittenhouse agreed to this outcome. I’d feel completely different if he wanted the gun back, but he didn’t. He basically asked the State to destroy it. What happened the other day was just the legal formality allowing that to happen.

Post 27 is, I think I read, what happened.

Rittenhouse agreed to this outcome. I’d feel completely different if he wanted the gun back, but he didn’t. He basically asked the State to destroy it. What happened the other day was just the legal formality allowing that to happen.
It wasn’t even his gun

If I was the retard who bought that kid that gun.. Which never would’ve happened. When I went to court I told thim to produce the weapon. If they already destroyed it that’s the destruction of evidence… The buyer probably already cut a deal.. After a full-blown conversation. I would’ve dragged it out for f***ing decades

Okay, so I should have read the link first.

"Judge Bruce Schroeder, who presided over Rittenhouse’s trial, approved the agreement to destroy the weapon. The district attorney said that Rittenhouse had signed a statement giving him permission to destroy it. Rittenhouse was not in court."

We all know Rittenhouse is a pussy. What else is there to say.. It’s an alleged crime with white people shooting white people. I can’t even believe it made national news. That’s never happened to me…

They are destroying evidence that’s all that’s happening here. I refuse to go along with bullshit like that. But I guess that’s the difference between possibly “illegal” Firearms. And reality…

I wasn’t at the faking Insurrection. I don’t patrol the streets with my rifles. If He had a permit to be a security guard that would be a different story… State laws very….

The only reason this kid is not in prison Is because he was assaulted and within the law. I don’t expect everybody to like it. I personally don’t agree with what he did…. But he was operating within the law

So his attorney requested to get the rifle & his belongings back, because he wanted to destroy them. Judge Bruce Schroeder denied the motion and ordered the rifle to be destroyed independently.

I think it should have been auctioned off with the proceeds going to a nonprofit. GOA perhaps?
What do you think?

Who cares it's a run of the mill AR. If it was me I would probably do the same thing.

...over a $600 AR?

Wow.

His was used in a crime. Rittenhouse's wasn't.
Id have no problem spending $25,000 to recover rittenhouse’s rifle (Even though it wasn’t technically his?) At least he could auction it off for more…

All I have is determination and commitment if I lose those two tools I have nothing left

Last edited:
I could see the listing for that rifle right now. “Slightly used and definitely goes bang!”

Zimmerman’s pistol was A real piece of shit.
Not that I carry. But I could see Only carrying a piece of shit so don’t have to fight to get it back,but I still want it back…

I only own a couple pieces of shit that I won at nra raffles..

My old concealed carry pistol is a piece of shit, when it was new it was nice but I question its reliability so next time I carry I’m gonna bust out a new one.. Dump a few mag through it to make sure it works

Id have no problem spending $25,000 to recover rittenhouse’s rifle (Even though it wasn’t technically his?) At least he could auction it off for more…

All I have is determination and commitment if I lose those two tools I have nothing left

Yeah, but you're missing the part where you aren't Rittenhouse. He didn't want it. Didn't want to sell it, auction it off, or own it. He wanted it gone.

I don't get that either, but it's his property and if he wanted to State to melt it down, why should any of us have a problem with that?

As for your $25k... well, hell. I'd rather use that to buy a few Valmets and a cannon or two. You do you, but I'm not into throwing good money after bad.

I wonder if he "agreed" to the destruction before the verdict was delivered, thus fearing that not agreeing would be used against him.

I wonder if he "agreed" to the destruction before the verdict was delivered, thus fearing that not agreeing would be used against him.

I doubt it, but if so? Why wouldn't he?

We already knew there were at least three gunshops at that time offering him a free AR. It'd have been no skin off his nose getting rid of this one.

As I watched him defend himself I was thinking God, he needs an SBR… I guess he was on foot. I don’t know about other state laws but if you ever gotten out of a vehicle with a 16” barrel it’s a pain in the ass… That’s why I love my thigh holster for my pistol last thing I wanna do is drive around with my hand gun poking me in my fat gut.

Especially if you’re on rough terrain the last thing you want is a group of your gun hammering on your ribs over and over again

As I watched him defend himself I was thinking God, he needs an SBR… I guess he was on foot. I don’t know about other state laws but if you ever gotten out of a vehicle with a 16” barrel it’s a pain in the ass… That’s why I love my thigh holster for my pistol last thing I wanna do is drive around with my hand gun poking me in my fat gut.

Especially if you’re on rough terrain the last thing you want is a group of your gun hammering on your ribs over and over again
He certainly would in MA, since you can carry a SBR openly or concealed in public with an LTC but cannot carry a rifle or shotgun thusly. A SBR is a "firearm" under MGL - same category as handguns, and regulated the same way under Massachusetts law. Federal is different, but covered by a Form 1 or Form 4 plus a 5320.20 if you are visiting from out of state. (You still need a MA LTC as an out of stater visiting thought)

He certainly would in MA, since you can carry a SBR openly or concealed in public with an LTC but cannot carry a rifle or shotgun thusly. A SBR is a "firearm" under MGL - same category as handguns, and regulated the same way under Massachusetts law. Federal is different, but covered by a Form 1 or Form 4 plus a 5320.20 if you are visiting from out of state. (You still need a MA LTC as an out of stater visiting thought)
I always forget about that… When I get to court order bulldoze this guy shit we’re all suiting up…
Just in case the guy snaps.
The police sure aren’t gonna protect us… They might shop in time to Line us in chalk…

But either way we’re gonna call the cops on ourselves before hand. I want them there to witness this guys mental breakdown… I’ve never been more certain of anything that even after we get a court order he’s not going to comply so will have to do it ourselves

Edit. Now that I think about it it doesn’t apply in my situation… I can carry anything I want on my property

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom