Ripsaw MS1 Homebrew Remote Control Tracked Vehicle with Gun Torrent

doobie

Banned
Ripsaw MS1 Homebrew Remote Control Tracked Vehicle with Gun Torrent

-Started in January of 2008, MS1 is a hardened high standard Ripsaw, designed specifically for US Army UGV Application. MS1 will have weapons and will be rigorously tested by ARDEC to prove its capability and effectiveness in saving human life and removing human operators from hazardous environments. Ripsaw is the world's fastest dual tracked vehicle and considered by many to be the most capable ground vehicle ever assembled

DSC00831_web_JPG.jpg

I would go for one but, In Ma you can not have a flash suppressor and it would not be half as fun shooting from 10 round mags.

I saw this on a show not long ago and it's a great little weapon. Turns on a dime!

My wife works for a company that develops for iRobot, the warrior and negotiator and some other builds.

Too bad she does not work for that company... I'd love to watch R&D tests!

The ripsaw is made by two brothers. Started out a a garage project and then they wanted to get into the DARPA challenge.

My buddy Will is their shop foreman.

That thing is very scary to me. A gun without a human's control or conscience behind it.

We always talk about guns not being able to do any harm by themselves and how it takes a person to do the evil act not just the gun.....maybe not so much with this sucker.

I'll take one. It'll go great in the garage next to my ED-209.

Of course, isnt this how T-3 started (or ended....?) [wink]

That thing is very scary to me. A gun without a human's control or conscience behind it.

We always talk about guns not being able to do any harm by themselves and how it takes a person to do the evil act not just the gun.....maybe not so much with this sucker.

I think it is controlled by a humoid in another vehicle

yeah they are up in berwick ME. My buddy Will did most of the fabrication to build that thing. it is one awesome piece of hardware when you see it in person. lately he has been fitting it with that weapons system. their website is
http://www.howeandhowe.com lots of video.

I'm pretty sure that it's controlled remotely.

Back
Top Bottom